View Single Post
Old 12-13-2002, 03:28 PM
cross-stitching nut

Re: SHANIA TWAIN IN HER OWN "AWESOME" WORDS!!!!

Quote:
Originally posted by Steve F
At 11:00 a.m. est., I watched Shania Twain - In Her Own Words. I have just 5 words to say because I don't want to spoil it for others:

"DON'T MISS IT - IT'S AWESOME!"

I taped it. If you cut the ads, it's about 43 minutes which is about average for VH1. Too much advertising, but still again:

"DON'T MISS IT!"

Steve

OMG THIS SHOW WAS FANTASTIC!!!!!!

I don't want to ruin it for those who will see it later but I do want to let those who will not get to see it know a little about it. Shania is very candid in this. It is all just her - no interviewer - just Shania! She starts off talking about her early childhood; time at Deerhurst; goes thru how she felt about going to Nashville where no one thought her ideas were of any value; how Mutt liked her ideas and gave her self confidence in her writing; says a lot about TWIM and COO and how exhausted she became after the touring and how she never got to enjoy all of her success and how she is going to do it differently this time. There was sooo much information and I wish that I could explain it like Roger would! There were 'new' pictures of young Eilleen, Deerhurst and present day Shania. She talked candidly about she and Mutt and their agreement to keep him out of the public eye. I hope that someone post many of the pictures and does a better job of explaining it for those of you who are not able to see it. It you do get to see it - get those VCRs warmed "UP!". For those who can't see I hope that this helped a little and for those that will get to see it I hope that this just wets you appetite!

Don't miss this show - VH1 - Shania In Her Own Words!

"Find Your Self Esteem And Be Forever Free To Dream" - Shania Twain