View Single Post
Old 11-24-2007, 11:53 AM
OH,I BELIEVE IN YESTERDAY

Nice post Jud. True all we really know is as you said, they sure as heck don't have money problems, but we don't know, nor should we, what someone else's life problems may be. It is not our business. In this case you have a couple who are very private. For all we know, Mutt and Shania could have a lot of stress going on in their lives, but even if they do, they appear to be able to work it out. I'm not saying they have anything going on, I'm just saying they appear to be a family that stays together from the very little knowledge we do have. They are coming up on 14 years of marriage. That in itself is a milestone for a couple in show business. It has to point to a lasting relationship to this point.

Putting all that aside since it may all be wrong, at least we can be pretty safe in thinking that, as you say Jud "she seems to learn from the past, is stronger and still has the commitment to come back with a new album. But she's also clear: If the demands of performing/ writing will make her too uncomfortable, she's outta here." Yep, that about covers it. As far as the private part of her life goes, I guess if we don't see any shocking stories in the Star, or at least only occasionally as in the past, their marriage is still doing fine.

Steve