View Single Post
Old 06-07-2008, 08:15 PM

Send a message via AIM to shaniawarrior Send a message via Yahoo to shaniawarrior
Now THIS is cool....Yesterday morning on the way to work I was listening to HOT 99.5, the local top 40 radio station in the DC area. They are not one to play Shania's music and they normally like to talk about the gossip of the stars, but yesterday they not only announced that Shania released a letter, but they made the prediction that "She's going to come back with a whole new sound and completely blow everyone out of the water. Her next album is going to be HUGE and people will be saying 'Mutt who???' Shania's going to come back with a vengeance."

I was freaking ECSTATIC when I heard this! It seems like everyone on the radio that I've heard is supporting Shania 110%, which is FABULOUS. I just hope this support will continue by playing the heck out of any new material she releases, whatever it may be!

(I personally hope she throws in a few pop-rock songs in the mix, but I'll be happy with whatever she releases.)

A HYPER Shania fan,
Desiree

"I'm a vegetarian, Brad. I eat TOFU TUNA!! *slap*" ~Shania in "I Heart Huckabees"