View Single Post
Old 11-12-2003, 07:08 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by resessions
I had the same reaction that alot of you have mentioned as soon as I saw these pictures....I quickly thought of Elvis. You've seen me post it in many other threads and I'll say it again....The day will come when the STC will be to Timmins what Graceland is to Memphis.....The pilgrimages have already started and as the fan base continues to grow, and those who follow her read about her history, they too will want to travel there to experience a part of it.

Shania is the next true lasting Music icon as her music is very much going to be enjoyed by future generations yet unborn, just as there are young adults today who like the Beatles music (music that was created before they were born).

She is a living legend. (by the way, I vote YES on the outfit she wore. I think it looks great on her)

Richard

Shania has such a wonderful figure and such a beautifull smile that she could could wear any getup and look good to me!! I kind of like the way that black outfit hugs her figure myself. It accenuates her figure!! Shania is now the lady in Black!! Opps wrong place to say that! But she sure looks great!! Shania will definately make a statement with her new Elvis look-a-like outfit with her smile and those deep penetrating eyes!! Shania Twain even has more energy than Elvis! Just like Elvis made the Blues rock!! Shania will make Country rock!! Way to go Shania!!

Benjamin