View Single Post
Old 10-14-2003, 11:39 PM

Why am I the one lately to be the first to report? My response to Nassau the other night was WOW. This was just out of control. Words are very difficult to describe this and once again, Chris will do a much better job than I.

This night had to be perfection. Everything worked perfectly. The sound was better, the energy was better, her voice was better. It almost seemed as if she fed off the audience and that gave her more strength to perform. The autographs were in excess and I am still amazed that she can sing through it all and not have a negative impact. Simply amazing. She even had a young girl come up on stage and sing an entire song as they walked arm in arm around the stage. All this in nyc. Who would have thunk it.

Shania spent time in the audience having many people sing and if i'm not mistaken, I think I saw a tear in her eye singing TWIM.

Better than Nassau, simply over the top outrageously good. Beautiful. Like I said, right now, it just seems like superlatives, because that what it was.

And yes Chris, lots of pictures. I'll be in touch.