View Single Post
Old 10-30-2003, 12:27 PM

Richard, what time did you get to the Bradley Center because we arrived about 6:00 and we went to that sports bar Game Time to see if I could find you, but the lady said if we wanted to get something to eat it would take about an hour, so we left and then went across to the Bradley Center and stood in line.

What side of the stage were you on because we were in section 226 so that probably would have been the left side. I was trying to spot you, but it was hard because I didn't know if you could go out onto the floor from where we were! I wish I could have met you because I agree with what you said about the show! I thought she was awesome and so did the people I came with! I couldn't believe the band! They had alot of energy and sounded great! She smiled my way alot too and I hope she saw my t-shirt! We couldn't believe those guys sitting up under the lights! I have never seen that before! Being my first concert, I was so busy taking pics and singing, it seems like it goes by so fast! I hope I get the chance to see her again! It would be nice to see her up in Timmins next year!