View Single Post
Old 05-01-2004, 01:43 PM
#1 Shania Fan :)

The show was AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Shania definitely took a lot of the songs down an octave or so - she didn't do much in the high range - so I guess she's trying to get her voice to last. I thought she sounded great for most of the show, but during TWIM, you could tell she's having voice problems.

During the show, JD was "flirting" with a girl in the front row. She had a "B" on her shirt and it caught his eye because that is the first letter of his last name. At one point, he walked to the edge of the stage and handed her his drum sticks.

Shania went into the audience to see one little girl. It was the girl's birthday. She asked the girl if she wanted to sing and she said no - she was too shy. As she was walking back to the stage, a little boy, George, said he wanted to sing. So, she took him up on stage and let him sing part of IGGG. He was great and very funny.

She also called up a grown woman who was wearing a shirt that said "Guilty" on the front. Shania said she liked it. She let her sing FTMO with her.

Do you guys know about "The Twain Gang" and Eric? The Twain Gang has been to 23 shows and Eric has been to like 27. She recognized both. She also asked Eric how many more shows that he would attend and he said 5. Shania then said, someone who works with this show, please find him and get him tickets to those shows - it's on us.

Shania didn't kneel down as much to sign stuff. When she did sign stuff, people rested the object on her upper leg for her to sign it. Or, she just signed it while they were holding it. Her signatures were pretty fast; she signed something for Doc and it looked like one squiggly line.

Chris had talked a bit to the people behind us before the show. After the show, they stopped him and said: I know why you go to so many shows - she was awesome! (or something like that)

Again, it was GREAT! Now, off to Raleigh!