View Single Post
Old 02-20-2005, 11:47 PM
Rookie, my baby

Send a message via AIM to Kringlegirl Send a message via Yahoo to Kringlegirl
I have kind of strange question for Americans who drove up there.....

Did your car insurance company required you to fill out forms or carry special insurance card for your time while being up there? Did you have to spend extra cash for the car to be insured for Canada?

Because I've been looking at my insurance company's site and nothing came up for international driving. I know I'll be insured for whole trip since I have national wide insurance company. I was planning on going to Canada last year and my Dad told me I had to get it cleared from headquarters before I left so I couldn't go.

By the way, since I found out I can get international money orders from USPS and they take credit cards. I'm going to mail out my registration form tomorrow or Tuesday I figured since I sign up so soon...I have no choice but to save and my parents can't say "No."
Kringle-is a wonderful butter layered Danish pastry that was first introduced to Racine and southeast Wisconsin in the late 1800's by Danish immigrant bakers. In its original form, it was a pretzel shaped, almond filled coffee cake.
-Andrea