View Single Post
Old 03-19-2013, 06:59 AM
♡ Mone ♡

I am very interested in horses, their training and their behaviour. I was very plesantly surprised when I saw the white horse on stage in December. On the first show I did not see much of the performance, since I was crying my eyes out (I always sing YSTO to my horse, and seeing Shania on stage with a horse, singing that song while I was more than 5000 miles away from my own horse was just too much to handle ). But on the second night I noticed that the horse was really calm, relaxed and focussed on Shania. It takes a lot of good training to be able to make a horse be that comfortable on a stage in a theatre. I really have a lot of respect for the man who trains those horses.
I was very lucky to have a chance to talk to her trainer Ramon at the Shania Kids Can after party.
The little pony was so cute! Does anyone know what happened to him and where her is right now? They said he'd be there for the people to see and take pictures, but is he? I mean, do they actually keep him in the hotel or something?

Mone: People who say you cannot buy love, obviously never owned a horse like my Mone.