View Single Post
Old 04-27-2010, 09:46 PM
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by AzureLightning
Caps are coming soon!

YEEEEEEEES!

So overall, I just finished watching the entire episode: MUCH better than what I expected...maybe I should be watching the show after all? LOL! I liked all the interpretations of the Shania songs....my favorite was NONTK, although it seems I disagree with the judges on this one....the only issue I have is that the contestants do not sing the entire song, how can you cast a vote if you do not hear the entire song?

Shania looked gorgeous as usual.. Nice tan too...She seems to really like this mentor experience in general, especially when the contestants are singing her songs....she was moved and connected....very good to see that....Carrie Ann next to her was a riot tonight..! It made me wonder whether she had gambled on any of the contestant..! It will be surprising to see who is voted off tomorrow..?

Excellent experience overall....I cannot wait for Shania to sing new songs in the future....she is ready, I am ready with my savings to follow her on tour, we are all ready to comment on new songs....it's coming..