View Single Post
Old 11-28-2005, 09:18 PM
tower

Quote:
Originally Posted by AINAHS
The same item was in our Cinci paper...they just pick it off the wire...the shortest piece...

I am sure that Shania does not mind, for she does not do this for the press or indeed even us Fans. I doubt anyone reading this does not give something and when you do.... are you looking over your shoulder for some sort of 'Pat on the back?'

I think the less the mass media has to do with Shania is just a lot more for us to share, as we are not critics or publishers - I will stand by what I have always said over the years.... The Best music Shania will ever write has yet to be published.

Life never ceases to shock the hell out of me, and I see no reason to believe that will not be the case with Shania, Mutt and Eja. Any Songwriter will reflect this in there future song writing for that is the human condition.

If I am wrong (and I hope I am) then Shania is living the perfect life with Mutt and Eja and that would make me more happy in a way if I was not so selfish as to expect more music, so are we selfish and demanding?

I like to think that our job as 'fans' is to just keep hanging on and not force any agenda. That perhaps is the most difficult thing ever, but from the Wonderful Fans I have met, I believe we will all manage that and some.

For you are pretty amazing too, never undersell your self - remember the classic Christmas James Stuart film from the 60's "Wonderful World" where he goes through some real Christmas soul searching and the love around him brings him back.

Go out and lassoo the Moon sometime soon. If not for yourself then just for me