View Single Post
Old 04-02-2004, 07:48 AM
.: Eja's big bwother :.

Send a message via MSN to CSCfan
I soooo wanted a drumstick during this concert.... wasn't able to get one in Holland so I just had to get one here.... I completely forget to make a 'drumstick gesture' to Roddy during the previous songs.... And just after AMOM he took all the drumsticks and laid them down at the edge of the stage, a few meters from me.... I was just taking a pic and saw it too late!! Before I realised what happened they were all gone....

Oh well, nothing I could do.... So it was almost at the end.... And RTC was just amazing! I took some beautiful shots of the band! And Allison kept pushing Cory & Roddy away! That was soooo funny and each time after doing that she looked at me and made gesture like 'I'm the man!'/'I'm the boss!' lol! And Cory was making funny faces (to Allison and a few times to me).... Same thing with Roddy! And that was btw only the 2nd time Randall was at my side of the stage! During the whole concert he was only once at my side (he also winked! lol) and then only during RTC.... But it was great!

Then the song was nearing it's end.... I was trying to make the last few pics until I couldn't see anymore! There was A LOT of confetti!! I almost drowned in it! lol So I had to wait until that was over.... And then Shania made her final round around the stage and this time I wanted to get a real high-five, so I was standing against the stage and when Shania was approaching I was ready to give her a high-five (harder than before! lol).... then she was in front in me and *SLAP*! Super! That one was really hard! lol! I could still feel it after she was gone! I considered it to be a 'make up' of the one I got earlier....

Then Cory walked passed me and gave me a huge smile and waved.... and after Cory was Roddy.... he put his equipment down and waved to the crowd and then he gave me a loooong look! lol! He gave me a smile and then I made a 'typing gesture' () and he nodded, smiled and ran after the rest........
It was over.... It was absolutely over.... I really couldn't believe it.... After the concert I couldn't find my mobile phone! A friend called me to hear RTC and I put my phone on my bag.... but because of all the confetti I couldn't find it anymore! Luckily I found it in my bag and not on the floor and it wasn't broken or something like that....!

We waited until most people left and then I took a quick pic of the stage....

It was over........

When we were in the main hall I still wanted to buy a poster, which I did.... but not at that merchandise stall.... there was a table were they were selling the tourbooks for €10 and the posters for €5!! Ka-Ching!
My mom wanted to but one of those women shirts! But I suggested buying it online because it's cheaper.... (she was really enthousiastic!) When we were in the car she was saying Hardy was cute and Cory wasn't looking so bad either! My reaction: (my dad could only laugh!) And then I also laughed.... never seen her like this! lol

But then I was emptying my pockets and what did I found.... that note to Shania!! I completely forgot it!! I also wanted to have an autograph on my cap, but I also forgot to do that!
That's what happens when Shania's near you.... you get all hypnotized!

But I was really happy.... this time I had a sense of closure.... I also had it a bit after the 1st gig in Holland but not at all after the 2nd one (I felt really bad after that one).... But now I finally had the feeling I could leave it behind (easier) and did the things I wanted to do mostly........ (But of course I was and still am disappointed it's over....)
And I told my parents: next stop, the US! (and they only laughed)

It was really great and had a ball!
Hope you enjoyed the review and for the ones still going to her concerts: HAVE A LOT OF FUN!!!!

Here are the rest of my pics:
(I also have pics taken with the normal cam, but those won't be ready until a few days.... )
Céline Dion » New X-mas album ['09] || "Taking Chances" World Tour DVD/BR ['09]
Sharon Corr » Brand new solo album [2009]!