View Single Post
Old 11-26-2021, 05:57 PM
OH,I BELIEVE IN YESTERDAY

Where's it a good site to go to?

I thought I would ask folks here where they are getting their Shania news now that Tommy's Site is gone. Hope to hear from you guys.

About that. Tommy has had the best site ever in my opinion. It has been so great all these years to be able to go to Tommy's #1 and be right up to date in no time. As I am sure many of you felt so bad as I did when I found out about his situation. It was just strange. I had to take a while to absorb it all. I had no idea about Tommy's physical immobility. I kept asking myself "how did he do this for so long with such a disability. I have a little experience with this. We had an engineer at the Maine Dept. of Transportation who had been in an auto accident and was only able to use his nose to communicate, but he did okay when we had conferences.

I wish Tommy the best that is possible for him. The guy has been unbelievable all these years. You Rock!

Steve