View Single Post
Old 02-07-2012, 04:24 PM
OH,I BELIEVE IN YESTERDAY

Well I guess most everything has been covered. I got my copy today at Wal-Mart. There were only 3 copies left. Yep, it does have the little ole' Mercury Diamond at the bottom in association with Universal. When will they ever learn that promoting is sooo much better. Well, anyway, man-o-man does she sound great. It is, I don't quite know how to say, a clean rich voice and different than her heyday with ex-hubby. If she had trouble with her throat closing up, I guess now it is wide-open because her sound is rich and vibrant. I listened to it several times on the way home today in the car, and I must have really cranked it up because my dad said it was too loud. He's hard of hearing, so I must have really had it up there. But I was trying to hear different things each time. She does this little thing in the very beginning where she kind of lets her voice walk up to his and meet. I can't really explain it, but if you listen you'll here her do it. Instead of just a straight note, she lets her voice kind of climb up to meet his and it meets just right.

Steve