View Single Post
Old 10-05-2003, 04:28 PM
From This Moment On!

Send a message via AIM to Mary R Send a message via MSN to Mary R Send a message via Yahoo to Mary R
Thanks so much for your reviews of the Grand Rapids concert Richard and David!
Can't wait till my concert in Auburn Hills later this month! Is it the 24th yet?

I plan on taking my digital camera & a regular camera or a disposable one, so, does anyone know if it will be best to use a flash or not? With all the lights on stage, I'm thinking it will be bright enough not to use a flash, but not certain, anyone know?

Thanks for posting the pics Jud!

Amy, can't believe you didn't enjoy the concert, heck I was at a COO concert a couple of years ago and being short that I am, couldn't see Shania half the time but I was so thrilled just to be there to catch a glimps & hear my fav singer! Watched her most the time on the big screens! It was so awesome! Was singing most the time! Caught Shania at a second COO concert, that one I could see her most of the time! Wouldn't trade away either time for anything! As to missing the 1st half hour of the show, heck going to a concert I always plan on getting there way early, even before the start time of the opening act! As for Shania taking so much time signing autographs, heck that is what the concerts are all about, the fans! Giving to the fans! Shania knows that And I know that I'll be ecstatic should I get close enough to get an autograph! Sure gonna try! As for Shania's outfits, didn't know people were going there to see a style show, if one wanted to see that, they should go to a style show instead!

Mary R