View Single Post
Old 06-17-2005, 09:25 PM
Who's On First?

Quote:
Originally posted by STFanForever
A full night of Shania! I finally got the Shania fix that I needed! Larry asked a few good questions, but most of the time, I was answering his questions for her! It was great to see our girl! She looked gorgeous, as usual! Some funny comments made by Shania. I was so happy to hear that she will always tour!
I would like to thank Chris for giving us up-to-date recaps of what was said for both shows. You did a great job Chris! I can't wait to see your caps!
All-in-all, excellent night of Shania! The A&E Biography was amazing, and Larry King Live was great, too! But, IMHO, I think that all of us here at the boards could have given Shania a better interview than Larry King did! He didn't ask her about the fragrance, a new album, what she's doing in the future, etc.! But, C'est La Vie! I just seeing our girl smile! Once I saw that, my heart melted! An awesome, fun Shania night!
...just remember we avid fans make up a miniscule fraction of the viewing audience so for most the content was all new as was the music ...this should spike all her album sales a tad...