View Single Post
Old 01-31-2005, 05:04 AM
tower

Re: Re: Useful Web sites for travellers from outside North America going to Fan Con #

Quote:
Originally posted by Alanb
Tom,

They can also find lots of pictures from last year's FanCon right here on the Boards. In addition to a bunch that I put up in the Timmins forum, I think that Grace posted a bunch, along with a few other people.

This is very true Alan, so go get the link and post it all over the place on every Shania Twain Web site in the Universe!

'Cause just as soon as I get my act together that is exactly what I am going to do. I want to make sure that every single Shania Twain Fan who is active on the Net knows all there is to know about this years Fan Convention.

I want 200 people to attend this year, not my forecast of just 120... and that figure is well within my reach, but if everyone helps spread the word to all the Shania message boards and sites, then I may have to upwardly revise my target.

My own pictures were hosted by Timmins Web for a bit but now they have taken them down so tommorow... I am going to spend some money... eeeek and pay for space on photo bucket so I can upload my photo's in a new thread as the August dates get closer...

I notice that on the Forums the threads with pictures get all the hits, they are not big on text only there...