View Single Post
Old 07-12-2003, 07:51 PM
Administrator

This was the GREATEST Concert EVER! She is a goddess! Her voice was perfect down every single note...no matter whether she was singing FTMO or TDIMM... She was super energetic always dancing and moving around..and with that kiler smile and her attitude...she was WONDERFUL Shania tonight! A friend of mine who alrady saw her 4 times in her career told me that this was her most wonderful concert he saw overall..she is just the best!
The stage had a platform coming out towards the crowd..I was front row at the intersection of the platform and the stage...she sang about 40% of the concert on the platform..especially the slow songs..when she was on the platform she was about 6 feet from me..then when she went down the stairs to the fans she was 2 feet from me TWICE!
She ended the official part of the concert with IOH...very cool! then she did 3 encores: YSTO, NAH! (She made us sing all the refrains all the time!), and she finished with RTC!!!!!!!! at the end of which she went down the stage and high-fived 90% of the first row...including MYSELF!
During the concert she had two people on stage: a 8/9 year old kid..Josh..who was scared to DEATH..LOL..and a 50 year old bloke who won the raffle for the charity Shania organized..his name was Norman..from KENT..well..Norman hugged Shania in a very different way from the kid..LOL! He also got a photo and autograph!
Tp say that Shania close up is gorgeous is the understatement of the century...
The third outfit was different from the Dublin concert...she had on a UK flag tshirt...looking great of course..LOL!..the crowd was wild..Shania noticed that a couple of times at least..she was impressed the fans knew all the songs and sang..even to the songs from COO and WIM..there were 8,000 people in the Golden Section...t6hen another 50,000 behind..
I should have got good pics..a couple of pizzazz for AngelGuy.. and a special shot of Shania AINAHS would be proud of me..LMAO!
I have photos..also from the radio special she taped on Thursday..really cool ones!
Tomorrow I am going to get the films developed onto CDs..so maybe I can email them to be posted here by the time you in North America wake UP!...