View Single Post
Old 08-01-2003, 07:10 PM
Men are like shoes...

Way to go Warrior!!!! Good job for sticking up for Shania!!! And thanks Chris for giving us a great report!! I can't believe that those photographers were saying things like that! First it's the press that picks on Shania, then it's the photographers! What has this world come to???!!!! I can't believe they would do that behind her back. It makes me sad and mad.

I think Shania was a little quiet today. I bet it was those techies ticking her off! First it's Katie Couric saying that UP! sold 9 million copies then it's Harry saying Eja's birthday is Aug. 21st. But yet Shania didn't correct them, she is such a professional!!

I swear I got a smile on my face when you wrote about Shania and her makeup, "If it rains, it all goes to hell anyway!" I love her!! Well, I wish you would have had a better trip Chris, I wish they would just have things for die hard Shania fans like us and not contest winners who don't even own any of her CD's! But hey, that's what it's all about anyway! CBS needs an audience for their concert, so they go get people that don't even know Shania's songs. I hate that, Shania has nobody to sing along with her except a couple people. Nobody gets the groove on like us Shania fans, and that is the way it should be.

Oh, by the way, I think Shania's makeup artist is named Susan not Stacey.

Men are like shoes....made to confuse
There are so many of them...I don't know which ones to choose!