View Single Post
Old 11-29-2004, 11:20 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by FV
Thanks for the report!! Congrats DAX!!! I betcha you'll get lots of professional offers after this....
did they show Shania behind the scenes anywhere? like on the plane? What were Shania's on camera comments about the Centre's exhibits, aside Dax's cartoon?

She seemed to love it. Spent some time looking at her old boots, and the tiny skirt her grandmother had made her. She really loved the lyric sheets. She was pointing out where Mutt had written his words over hers, as they worked on the songs. Stopped at her wedding dress, and remembered it was 41 degrees below zero on her wedding day! They just had one shot of her waving as she got in the plane to leave, but a lot of the interview was done in the car, as she and Ben Mulrooney were driving around. They stopped at the Maple Leaf, and her old homes. They also had some pictures of her parents that I had never seen, and they showed clips of the 1999 Timmins concert, and the 1995 homecoming. Shania said she wants to bring Eja and let him experience where she grew up. That old picture of her really stopped her. She kept saying "that's my son". Said his hair was blonde and his eyes were lighter, but otherwise it was just like Eja.