View Single Post
Old 12-04-2004, 07:40 AM

Virgin Megastore

Hello, fellow Shania fans!

Sorry I have not posted in so long. However, I have tried to keep up with the Message Board. It has not been easy, with so much Shania activity taking place...between the Fan Club Convention, Shania's visit to Timmins (WOW, you lucky people who made it there! ), the release of the Greatest Hits CD, the CMA awards, the QVC show, the interview with Katie Cook, and so many other wonderful happenings.

Shania is the greatest! And I think she has grown even more beautiful, not only in her dazzling looks, but in her magnetic personality.

I bought the Greatest Hits CD the day it went on sale, and it has not left my CD changer since. I think she did a great job in selecting the songs and in also selecting the order from the most recent backwards, and even adding a couple of new ones as well.

Which brings me to reason for my post. Arlene and I recently spent a weekend in New York City, and while walking along Broadway we spotted the Virgin Megastore, and out front was a giant size billboard with our favorite lady. It was awesome.

Al
Attached Images
File Type: jpg shania's billboard-650.jpg (42.4 KB, 511 views)