View Single Post
Old 01-05-2015, 04:45 PM
OH,I BELIEVE IN YESTERDAY

Just watched the show. Very impressive and entertaining. Shania's voice sounds great! It must have been so nice to have seen her live. I envy those of you that had that experience. I wondered how many former band mates she has. I was glad to see Cory, Hardy, & JD,e.g. The video was a little shaky, but the audio was very good. Hope the new Blu Ray Disc is as entertaining. Someone thought this was the show they were using for the disc. Shania looks older, her face is more mature, but then it happens to all of us. It seems she is aging more gracefully than a lot of us. She looks great!

I also got the gist of maybe where she is going. What I mean is that she made reference to her roots, i.e., a lot of her song writing success came from country stars like Willie Nelson & Dolly Parton. At the same time her songs easily have become pop hits and we know we like most all of them either way. My guess is that she is not going to make any big waves into something else. My guess is that she still writes songs that go both ways. I guess we should know soon if that is the case.

Steve