View Single Post
Old 12-14-2005, 02:05 PM
OH,I BELIEVE IN YESTERDAY

After I commented yesterday, I remembered seeing Anne and her daughter on a TV show about a year ago. I don't rmemember what station or the program, musical obviously, but the host interviewed her after she and her daughter finished their number. The daughter is much taller than her mother as I remember and also has a very nice voice. They were touring at the time to promote an album they did together. Anne was asked about her native Canada and how her career had gone, etc, One comment she made was how many actors and singers had come from Canada. She talked about Jill Hennessey of Crossing Jordan, Paul Schaffer of the David Letterman Show, etc., and then she mentioned Celine Dion as a favorite, and Shania Twain as a very talented product of her Country. She seemed to say it in a way that gave you the impression she was proud of her. That was all she said, but last night, I remembered Anne had said that. It was a while ago now, and I'm not sure it's the exact words, but close. Just thought I would pass it along.

Steve