View Single Post
Old 11-04-2003, 08:03 PM

I just got done watching both shows and all I can say is awesome! Anyone who gets to see both shows will just love them! We definitely see the Eilleen coming out and I was getting emotional along with Shania! I am so proud to be a fan of hers and no words can describe how happy I am that she got to sing and be with her idol, just like we all wish we could meet Shania! I really liked what she said about all us fans on the "After Show"! She would rather perform in smaller venues like clubs so she can connect and talk more with her fans than the bigger arenas where she wants to connect with everyone , but it's just impossible because she spends all her energy trying to reach out to everyone and then the show goes by too fast and then she gets more exausted by doing that! I know exactly what she is saying and I love her for that and I wish we all could see her in a smaller concert setting! I will cherish this show "Forever and For Always"!

I also liked what she said about music and a certain song touching people in different ways! I agree with that because I can definitely relate to alot of what Shania sings about in her music!!