View Single Post
Old 11-16-2005, 07:59 PM
*~I Love You Shania!~*

Quote:
Originally Posted by sas
Shania without question worked very hard and long for this wonderful honor. So much emotion spent and heartache to accomplish all she has achieved. The dedication to those in need being one of her most loving accomplishments...

We are all proud of our LADY no doubt and we all should feel like we had a small part in it as well.. From the yearly auction held to raise money and awareness of the hungry - every cd bought - every song requested - every concert attended - every cross stitch - every wallpaper- every hour spent on web sites- every time we have tried to spread the Shania word- every song written as a result of inspiration from Shania and her music - for personal wishes and dreams coming true thru meet n greets - I know there is more so feel free to ad what you will...........

I FEEL SO PROUD TO BE A FAN OF SHANIA TWAIN

Very well said, Betsy! And, thank you for correcting me. No longer is Shania "our girl"; she is now "our Lady"!

Shania's Still The One, Forever And For Always!

I You, Shania!

53 DAYS UNTIL THE FIFTH ANNUAL WORLDWIDE SHANIA TWAIN FAN CONVENTION!!! GET READY TO PARTY HARDY!!!