View Single Post
Old 12-29-2005, 02:10 PM
OH,I BELIEVE IN YESTERDAY

I just got to see this interview. Excellent! She was so candid and yet it was so fun to watch. Dark songs, maybe, but we may have to wait for a while. Also, reading between the lines, there is a lot more we fans "dont" know about her growing up years, and I suspect we never will. Only she knows, and of course that is why the movie of her life has a lot of errors and blanks in it. They didn't know either and never will. She doesn't even trust her own sisters when it comes to taking pictures either. I got a kick out of that about taking photos of the cabin she has in Ontario. I don't blame her though. Too many people would recognize where it is located. If they wait until it is empty and she isn't there, then no one would be able to tell who it belongs to. I was very impressed that she would remember her high school classmate. That was sweet. It just goes to show how sweet she is as well. I liked it very much. Glad I got to see it

Steve