View Single Post
Old 11-01-2004, 03:49 PM

Thanks Alan, for all the nice pictures, posted so promptly.

It's great to see who's there, and recognize so many members.

Surprised to see you all seem to have your wrist bands already. I thought that with the large turnout of locals expected, they'd get most of them and you'd all be out in the cold. Maybe I should have known that Tracy and gang would take better care of you than NBC reps did in Chicago outdoors concert which was recorded on TV.

Man that Doc Bill is either in Aruba or the Colorado Mtns during most of these ST fan events in Timmins in recent years. I have a hard time just matching half his adventures. I did succeed at climbing up to 14,265 feet on a peak 20 miles south of Aspen a couple months ago tho. So I ain't dead yet.

Hope you all have a great time and enjoy a large crowd turnout for the main event(s).

Maybe someday at a Timmins event, we can get the whole gang there including key members like Dax, aFinn/kirppu, Doc Bill, bmac, byrdman, Wing, VivaShania, Debbie, Sheri, Tower, Grace, jen, Joni, Mary R, Shaniawarrior, Twain Crazy, Steve F, and talkalot, among others.

With all these posts chiming in every few seconds for the last 20 minutes, I have a suspicion that lots of coffee is being consumed by people I know, who've travelled afar to Timminsweb.

Bob