Talk about Shania's NEW album with other Shania fans!
North American Online Fan Club | Shania's Place | Shania Portal |
Shania Spotlight | Shania Twain City!
Shania Boards Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Shania Twain North American Online Fan Club
Click For More Info on Shania's Kids Program!
[•] Visit Shania's Official Site!
[•] Still the One in Vegas!
[•] Shania on Spanish TV
[•] Shania on French TV
[•] Shania in TIME!
[•] Shania on Today Show
[•] Shania at Grey Cup
[•] Shania on Late Show
[•] Shania Desktop Calendar!
[•] Shania Fans Wallpapers!
[•]Chatroom
[•] Board Members Pics
[•] Timmins Trip Photos!
[•] Board Code of Conduct!

Go Back   Shania Boards > Shania Talk > Shania in the news
User Name
Password

Post New Thread Reply

Old 12-10-2002, 08:44 AM
gIrLpOwErFoReVeR

Re: Re: Re: Video-Caps

Quote:
Originally posted by Mr.Lunatic
Well I think she was singing live but the vocals were awefull

sorry??? are u saying that this girls didn't sing well??? if ure trying to say this well I CAN'T BE AGREE WITH U!!!! AND PLEASE NOBODY COMPARE THE 5 GIRLS WITH THIS JEREMY!!!! THIS GIRLS ARE DAMN GOOD!!! THEY CAN SING DAMN GOOD!! THEY CAN PLAY INSTRUMENTS DAMN GOOD!!!! AND THEY CAN WRITE THEIR OWN SONGS TOO DAMN GOOD!! SHANIA WAS REALLY TOO IMPRESSED WITH THEM!!!! EVEN BY THE MORNING THE GIRLS SANG TO HER IN ACAPELLA IGGG CHORUS AND WAS PRETTY COOL AND SHANIA WAS DAMN IMPRESSED AND AMAZED TOO AND U CAN BELIVE THAT SHANIA WASN'T SAYING LIES!!!! BUT THEY NEVER COULD REHEARSE WITH SHANIA AND THE MUSICS SO THEY SANG THIS CHORUS WITH SHANIA FIRST TIME IN THE SHOW SOOO EVEN THIS IM PRETTY SURE THEY DID IT SO GOOD!!!

PROBABLY U STOPED TO SEE THE SHOW WHEN SHANIA FINISHED TO SING AND U COULD LISTEN THEIR GREAT VOICES SINGING IN THE SHOW!!!!
Still wants you to stay
Want you to stay
You say you need me
But you can't tell me no
When I ask you to stop me baby
You just let me go
Old 12-10-2002, 09:04 AM
Administrator

Re: she is not a country singer!!!

Quote:
Originally posted by portacoino
after all shania demostrate she was a great singer and at last she has came to spain.

Thank you Portacoino for a great summary of the show! I am sure Shania fans in Spain were very happy to see her there...singing with the contestants... It sounds she was really great last night..I am sure no one can wait till the tour starts!

Shania-Spain: I am hoping the official site will post a short clip of Shania singing IGGG with the girls...so we can listen to them too..
Old 12-10-2002, 09:44 AM

Video

[URL DELETED because of copyrights violation]
Please read the
Code of Conduct point 5:
"5) Do not put any information on the messageboard that would help readers to make unauthorized downloads of Shania's music from the internet."

Thank you for the understanding.

Visita la Web no oficial de Shania en España:
http://www.shania-twain.tk

Last edited by FV : 12-10-2002 at 03:58 PM.
Old 12-10-2002, 10:47 AM

Re: Re: Re: Re: Video-Caps

I didnt said they were bad singers. Because I also liked the other songs they sing that evening.

But I didnt liked the part when they were singing as vocals. My opinion is that they dominated the song too much.

Grtz,

Ronald

ps No offence but plz dont shout next time is only my opinion.

Quote:
Originally posted by shania-spain

sorry??? are u saying that this girls didn't sing well??? if ure trying to say this well I CAN'T BE AGREE WITH U!!!! AND PLEASE NOBODY COMPARE THE 5 GIRLS WITH THIS JEREMY!!!! THIS GIRLS ARE DAMN GOOD!!! THEY CAN SING DAMN GOOD!! THEY CAN PLAY INSTRUMENTS DAMN GOOD!!!! AND THEY CAN WRITE THEIR OWN SONGS TOO DAMN GOOD!! SHANIA WAS REALLY TOO IMPRESSED WITH THEM!!!! EVEN BY THE MORNING THE GIRLS SANG TO HER IN ACAPELLA IGGG CHORUS AND WAS PRETTY COOL AND SHANIA WAS DAMN IMPRESSED AND AMAZED TOO AND U CAN BELIVE THAT SHANIA WASN'T SAYING LIES!!!! BUT THEY NEVER COULD REHEARSE WITH SHANIA AND THE MUSICS SO THEY SANG THIS CHORUS WITH SHANIA FIRST TIME IN THE SHOW SOOO EVEN THIS IM PRETTY SURE THEY DID IT SO GOOD!!!

PROBABLY U STOPED TO SEE THE SHOW WHEN SHANIA FINISHED TO SING AND U COULD LISTEN THEIR GREAT VOICES SINGING IN THE SHOW!!!!

Last edited by Mr.Lunatic : 12-10-2002 at 10:56 AM.
Old 12-10-2002, 10:54 AM

it was scheduled to be not a background collaboration it was scheduled to be a collsaboration like shania did with bsb in live in miami but record company didn't say it to shania and they couldn't prepare it, contestants were going to sing a little bit with shania , they will sing some sentences as a duet but record company told shania at 12:00 in the morning and shania said it was too late and she couldn't prepare it , and she prefered to do it well not bad , thats the reason why the girls only did background vocals, universal music is horrible, shania needs a good record company,with universal she's losing so much promotion, if she will performed with the girls, spanish viewers would appreciate so much shania, not fans maybe will consider so much shania and she would not look so distant.
Old 12-10-2002, 11:25 AM

LOOK AT THOSE PICTURES OF HER TALKING WITH THE CONTENSTANTS, AND ANSWER ME THIS...

DOES SHE LOOK 37???????????????????? I THINK SHE LOOKS MORE LIKE 27!!!
Old 12-10-2002, 11:58 AM
gIrLpOwErFoReVeR

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Video-Caps

Quote:
Originally posted by Mr.Lunatic
ps No offence but plz dont shout next time is only my opinion.

I WASN'T SHOUTING U I JUST WAS SAYING MY OPINION TOO AND HOPE THAT WHAT PORTACONIO EXPLAINED WILL HELP TOO TO UNDERSTAND IT BETTER.

IM NOT OFENDED AND I DIDN'T WANT OFEND U BUT WITH UR WORDS SOME PEOPLE COMPARED THEM WITH JEREMY AND WAS TOO UNFAIR!!! CAUSE THEY ARE GOOD SINGERS AND THIS FRENCH GUY DON'T HAVE IDEA WHAT MEANS SING *LOL*
Still wants you to stay
Want you to stay
You say you need me
But you can't tell me no
You just let me go
Old 12-10-2002, 12:10 PM
OH,I BELIEVE IN YESTERDAY

Wow great pics. Now I don't know what to say about the undies outside the pants. I have expressed that I'm not thrilled about it with the young girls around here dressing that way, but Shania, well, she sure ain't no teenybopper! So, C'est La Vie!!

Steve
Old 12-10-2002, 12:10 PM
gIrLpOwErFoReVeR

Quote:
Originally posted by portacoino
universal music is horrible, shania needs a good record company,with universal she's losing so much promotion, if she will performed with the girls, spanish viewers would appreciate so much shania, not fans maybe will consider so much shania and she would not look so distant.

IM TOTALLY AGREE WITH U!!!! THIS MORNING I SENT AN EMAIL TO UNIVERSAL SPAIN MUSIC SAYING ALL WHAT I THOUGHT BOUT THEM!! THEY ARE JUST PATHETICS!!!! I STILL CAN'T UNDERSTAND WHAT SHANIA WAS DOING YESTERDAY IN SPAIN CAUSE SHE WASN'T PROMOTING ANYTHING!!!!! I STILL HAVEN'T LISTENED ANY WORD IN ANY OF THE MOST IMPORTANT RADIO CHANNELS BOUT SHANIA VISIT TO SPAIN!!!! AND PROBABLY THE IMPRESSION OF SHANIA THAT HAD THE SPANISH PEOPLE WAS THAT SHE IS JUST A STUPID DIVA!!!! LOOKS LIKE THAT SHANIA NEVER WAS IN SPAIN CAUSE ANY OF THE T.V OR RADIOS PAID HER ATRENTION!!!! FOR MOST PEOPLE THEY ONLY SAW HER SINGING IN O.T AND THAT'S ALL!!!! AND EVERYBODY THOUGHT SHE WAS GOING TO SING WITH THE GIRLS BUT FINALLY THEY ONLY DID A LITTLE CHORUS AND U SHOULDN'T FORGET THAT THIS SHOW CALLED O.T IS THE MOST FAMOUS T.V PROGRAM IN SPAIN AND THE STARS OF THIS SHOW IS NOT SHANIA BUT THE GUYS!!! SOOOO SHE SHOULD HAS SUNG WITH THE GIRLS INSTEAD JUST A CHORUS!! SHANIA WASN'T TO A MUSIC T.V SHOW TO SING HER NEW SINGLE SHE WAS IN A MUSIC CONTEST WHERE THE FAMOUS AND STARS ARE THE GUYS!!!! BUT UNIVERSAL MUSIC IN SPAIN JUST SUCKS AND ARE JUST TOO PATHETIC PROMOTING OR NOTHING BUT PROMOTING SHANIA IN SPAIN EVEN IN THEIR OFICIAL SITE STILL THEY DON'T SAY ANY WORD BOUT IF SHANIA WAS GOING TO COME TO SPAIN NEITHER SAY ANY WORD BOUT THE VISIT OF YESTERDAY NEITHER SAY ANYTHING BOUT SHANIA IS NUMBER 1 IN U.S FOR 2 WEEKS UNTIL NOW!!!! BUT THEY SAID IT WHEN WAS EMINEM OR U2!!!!! EVEN THEY PROMOTING A LOT MARIAH CAREY THAT IS JUST A NEW UNIVERSAL MEMEBER!!!!
Still wants you to stay
Want you to stay
You say you need me
But you can't tell me no
You just let me go
Old 12-10-2002, 04:08 PM
Administrator

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Video-Caps

Quote:
Originally posted by shania-spain
I WASN'T SHOUTING

Usually when you use CAPS on a messageboard it means that you are shouting..so for instance..
THIS IS SHOUTING
this is not shouting..

Thank you Portacoino for a very informative explanation on how things went! I am also amazed as Shania-Spain and Portacoino are at the way Universal Music branches work...In Europe Universal Music Spain and France have not really done a good job in my opinion...as of today the official website of Universal Music France shows that UP! only has ... 12 songs and not 19....
Shania is no way to be found on the front page of universalmusic.fr or universalmusic.it..... this type of disorganization may be an example of why Universal is so many troubles...
So far Universal Canada has been the only branch to have done a GREAT job at promoting Shania and UP!
Old 12-10-2002, 04:37 PM
gIrLpOwErFoReVeR

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Video-Caps

Quote:
Originally posted by FV

Usually when you use CAPS on a messageboard it means that you are shouting..so for instance..
THIS IS SHOUTING
this is not shouting..

BUT IM NOT LIKE EVERYBODY AND MOST OF THE TIMES IM USE TO WRITE IN CAPITAL LETTER MAYBE CAUSE IM SHOT-SHIGHTED *LOL* BUT I PREFER WRITE ALWAYS IN THIS WAY BUT I WASN'T SHOUTING THEN NEITHER NOW
Still wants you to stay
Want you to stay
You say you need me
But you can't tell me no
You just let me go
Old 12-11-2002, 07:02 AM

Silvi, Ronald just did not know you usually use caps all the time

Looks very poor promoting from some Universal branches
Universal Finland has commercials promoting UP! and there was the one special they showed. But that´s about it I think. They do have Shania in their webpage
http://www.universalmusic.fi/frames.html
Old 12-11-2002, 07:10 AM

Oh, I forgot.

Universal Norway are doing a great job promoting Shania on their webpage! There is a tv promo they have as a clip and also music clips etc.

Shania is very popular in Norway.

Maybe the other Universal branches should have made better efforts, not going by what she has sold in those countries before, or how succesful they think she will be. Promoting well might mean more success .
Old 12-11-2002, 07:41 AM
gIrLpOwErFoReVeR

Quote:
Originally posted by kirppu
Silvi, Ronald just did not know you usually use caps all the time

TRUE TRUE TRUE WELL NOBODY KNOWS ME SOO WELL AS U!! MY LOVE!!! MY DARLING *MARIKITA*!!!!! DAMN HERE THERE'S NOT A *LAUGHTING SMILE*!! WHAT'S UP IS FORBIDDEN LAUGHT HERE OR WHAT????

AND NEITHER IS *MY DEVIL SMILER*!!!!

*LA DIABLESAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA*
Still wants you to stay
Want you to stay
You say you need me
But you can't tell me no
You just let me go
Old 12-11-2002, 08:05 AM

:LMAO How many more laughing smilies there need to be?

And you can be creative