Talk about Shania's NEW album with other Shania fans!
North American Online Fan Club | Shania's Place | Shania Portal |
Shania Spotlight | Shania Twain City!
Shania Boards Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Shania Twain North American Online Fan Club
Click For More Info on Shania's Kids Program!
[•] Visit Shania's Official Site!
[•] Still the One in Vegas!
[•] Shania on Spanish TV
[•] Shania on French TV
[•] Shania in TIME!
[•] Shania on Today Show
[•] Shania at Grey Cup
[•] Shania on Late Show
[•] Shania Desktop Calendar!
[•] Shania Fans Wallpapers!
[•]Chatroom
[•] Board Members Pics
[•] Timmins Trip Photos!
[•] Board Code of Conduct!

Go Back   Shania Boards > Shania Talk > Shania in the news
User Name
Password

Post New Thread Reply

Old 08-29-2004, 02:11 PM

Awesome vidcaps Chris !!!! You're a natural

Yeah, we have Febreeze here in the UK too...... "funny" product for Shania to be endorsing..... coz it's a spray-thing that you spray on things like furniture, curtains, shoes etc to get rid of bad odours........

I would have thought a beauty product to go with Shania's awesome good looks to be more appropriate ? Anyway, that's just my thoughts......

...........\\!//
..........(@@)
--o00---(_)--00o--
Old 08-29-2004, 02:52 PM

The brand I get is to fight allergies - she's an allergy sufferer.
Old 08-29-2004, 03:17 PM

Great vidcaps Chris!

It just figures, I watch this stupid show almost everynight while eating dinner and the one time I miss it, Shania is on. Oh well....
Old 08-29-2004, 03:26 PM
I'm Havin' A Party!

Send a message via ICQ to Shunyeuh Send a message via AIM to Shunyeuh Send a message via MSN to Shunyeuh Send a message via Yahoo to Shunyeuh
great pics everyone!

too bad i missed the show!
I Had A Blast Giving Shania The Flowers And Seeing her Reaction! was the best Feeling Ever! Meeting Her Was Awesome! getting the oprah transcript signed was a blast and having her recognize me was cool!
Old 08-29-2004, 03:55 PM
From This Moment On!

Send a message via AIM to Mary R Send a message via MSN to Mary R Send a message via Yahoo to Mary R
Thanks for the Vancouver pics Chris!

I see some new wallpapers from these vid caps coming from Chris! Right?!

Mary R

Last edited by Mary R : 08-29-2004 at 04:09 PM.
Old 08-29-2004, 04:34 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by Sheri
The brand I get is to fight allergies - she's an allergy sufferer.

Oh, I didn't know Febreeze made allergy-stuff too...... the brand here is just a direct fights-stink product, that's why I thought it a weird thing for Shania to promote.......

...........\\!//
..........(@@)
--o00---(_)--00o--
Old 08-29-2004, 04:48 PM
Rookie, my baby

Send a message via AIM to Kringlegirl Send a message via Yahoo to Kringlegirl
Quote:
Originally posted by Grace
Oh, I didn't know Febreeze made allergy-stuff too...... the brand here is just a direct fights-stink product, that's why I thought it a weird thing for Shania to promote.......

No it's not bad idea for her to promote since she does have allergies. Remember "You're Still the One" video? She had allergies when they were filming that why if you noticed her eyes are runny, that's why. She even said it herself she had terrible allergy attack that day.
Kringle-is a wonderful butter layered Danish pastry that was first introduced to Racine and southeast Wisconsin in the late 1800's by Danish immigrant bakers. In its original form, it was a pretzel shaped, almond filled coffee cake.
-Andrea
Old 08-29-2004, 05:14 PM

I did not know that Shania had allergies...I guess we all do to some degree...Especially with today's enviroment the the way it is now a days...

Benjamin
Old 08-29-2004, 06:26 PM
Board Administrator

Here's the quote:
"Imaginative and inspirational. These qualities resonate in Shania's music and influence the way she lives. By staying in tune with her surroundings, she has emerged as a true original. Shania Twain uses music as a means of personal expression. Scentstories by Febreze enables her to use scents in a similar way, creating the multiple scent experience of a real environment at home or on the road."

http://www.scentstories.com/index.php?flash

they play FAFA on the site

-Chris

"...Living, Loving, Laughing and Dreaming....."-Shania Twain
Old 08-29-2004, 06:37 PM
Board Administrator

You, too, can bring this revolutionary scent experience to your home. The specially designed disc player and any of the scent-themed discs let you enjoy a new scent experience in any room as easily as you'd play your favorite Shania CD.

Music fans always look forward to the newest releases. Scentstories will be delivering a lot of exciting things, too. Check here often to see what's in store.

In the meantime, Scentstories invites you to find out how you can play scents like you play music.

Select the disc you want to play, insert it into the player, close the lid and push play. As the disc plays, a quiet fan rotates through five scents, one every 30 minutes over the course of 2.5 hours. The player shuts off automatically after all five scents have been played. You can stop the player or skip through the scent tracks at any time. Discs are interchangeable and reusable.

Each disc theme uses five complementary scents to create a rich, engaging scent experience. Because the scents change every 30 minutes, your nose never gets bored.

With the touch of a button, the multi-dimensional environment created by every Scentstories disc theme takes you there.

And since the discs are reusable, you can experience your favorite theme again and again.

exploring a mountain trail™
wandering barefoot on the shore™
strolling through the garden™
relaxing in the hammock™
shades of vanilla™

Old 08-29-2004, 07:24 PM
Administrator

Quote:
Originally posted by cbspock
The specially designed disc player and any of the scent-themed discs let you enjoy a new scent experience in any room as easily as you'd play your favorite Shania CD.

Music fans always look forward to the newest releases. Scentstories will be delivering a lot of exciting things, too. Check here often to see what's in store.

It sounds like a great idea... why not combining a Shania CD with a scent? She did three colored discs...why not scented discs?
Great photo on their site...fantastic pose of Shania...
Old 08-29-2004, 07:31 PM
Board Administrator

Quote:
Originally posted by FV
It sounds like a great idea... why not combining a Shania CD with a scent? She did three colored discs...why not scented discs?
Great photo on their site...fantastic pose of Shania...

That's what it should have been, a CD player. The only problem, you couldn't put a cd in it from Music Row, it might smell bad..lol

-Chris

Old 08-29-2004, 08:52 PM
Board Administrator

Wait til you see the wallpaper I did with that picture!!!

-Chris

Old 08-29-2004, 08:57 PM
Board Administrator

Quote:
Originally posted by Grace

I would have thought a beauty product to go with Shania's awesome good looks to be more appropriate ? Anyway, that's just my thoughts......

She did that already. This is all about her "new" life, as a homemaker, and mom.

-Chris

Old 08-29-2004, 08:58 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by cbspock
Here's the quote:
"Imaginative and inspirational. These qualities resonate in Shania's music and influence the way she lives. By staying in tune with her surroundings, she has emerged as a true original. Shania Twain uses music as a means of personal expression. Scentstories by Febreze enables her to use scents in a similar way, creating the multiple scent experience of a real environment at home or on the road."

http://www.scentstories.com/index.php?flash

they play FAFA on the site

-Chris

Chris

Shania uses the tools of her trade to full advantage...Shania has become a good observer and a very good listener...She can take just about any situation now and turn it to her advantage...Shania certainly has the creative edge...And that is what Music Row fears the most is Shania's creative abilites are improving and especially with someone like Mutt Lange to help her out...Yea I can vouch safe Shania and Mutt...They will always be putting out quality music you can count on that...And that will be the reason people will always buy Shania Twain's albums...Because they will always be good and interesting to listen too...But it is more than that I would think since Shania and Mutt have had ten years to hone their talented edge...I love the way Shania and Mutt take advantage of situations in their quest for new songs to catch peoples attention...I think that will also change again once they get their new homeland established in New Zealand...Then Shania and Mutt will have a totally new land to work in as a backround...And an awesome backround it will be indeed...I am positively drooling just thinking about it Lol! Ha! Ha! I think some of the songs that Shania and Mutt makes in New Zealand will suprise some of the New Zealanders themselves on how in touch with nature Shania actually is...So I can imagine we have lots of suprises in store when it comes to Shania and Mutts talent...Oh I am eager to hear the next album after the Greatest Hits comes out...

Benjamin

Last edited by corran : 08-29-2004 at 09:09 PM.
Post New Thread Reply