Talk about Shania's NEW album with other Shania fans!
North American Online Fan Club | Shania's Place | Shania Portal |
Shania Spotlight | Shania Twain City!
Shania Boards Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Shania Twain North American Online Fan Club
Click For More Info on Shania's Kids Program!
[•] Visit Shania's Official Site!
[•] Still the One in Vegas!
[•] Shania on Spanish TV
[•] Shania on French TV
[•] Shania in TIME!
[•] Shania on Today Show
[•] Shania at Grey Cup
[•] Shania on Late Show
[•] Shania Desktop Calendar!
[•] Shania Fans Wallpapers!
[•]Chatroom
[•] Board Members Pics
[•] Timmins Trip Photos!
[•] Board Code of Conduct!

Go Back   Shania Boards > Shania Albums > Greatest Hits CD
User Name
Password

Post New Thread Reply

Old 09-06-2004, 08:06 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by Marco
Hello Benjamin!

WOW Yes I'm hungry! LOLOLOL!! It's dinner time here! This pastries sounds good! When I was in London, Grace got me one of Shania's favorite crisps from Canada! We were so hungry, while we were waiting for the concert in Sheffield. It was delecious!

I wish I was able to attend the Fan Con with you guys! but it's so expencive for me! It's nice to know that you guys remembered me there! That means a part of me was able to go... and I'm glad for that!

About the GH... I don't care how much she's going to sell this time! She has nothing to prove !

Hugs from Brazil!

Marco

Hey Marco

Be sure and tell Grace we missed her too! We would have been great altogether there...Like a Party for Two eh! Ha! Ha!...Little humor there...Sorry about making you guys so hungry but I am glad that you were able to relate about those so very good pastries...I imagine if Shania reads this her mouth is drooling by now...Sorry Shania...That is not my intent...Ha! Ha!...But I can understand that it would have been terribly expensive for you all to have come there all the way from Brazil...So I understand your plight more than you think...But it was nice that you all were able to see Shania in merry old England in Concert...I can only imagine the expense you went through to see that...But I can tell you that if you go to Timmins you will be in for a lot of fun as the people of Timmins Ontario are very hospitable Lol! You will have just as much fun up there as you had with Shania in Concert and probably more so because it spans a four day span...So you can count on a lot of fun in Timmins Grace and Marco...Hope to see you next year Marco and Grace...

Benjamin
Old 09-07-2004, 10:29 AM
tower

Quote:
Originally posted by Marco
I
Anyway... I really don't think Shania is worried about out-selling anyone. She has nothing to prove. And we'll be here to support here!

hugs from Brazil,

Marco

You have got that right Marco. I do hope you can make it to Timmins for next years Fan Convention. You will have so much fun. This year we were mostly all sore from singing and dancing so much on the Saturday night on Shania's UP! Stage in the McIntyre Arena.

The people of Timmins are just so special and it is only when you have lived here for a bit you realise just how special they are, for the welcome never quits. I have to go back to work at sea for a bit and I will miss these people while I am away.
Old 09-10-2004, 05:06 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by Maria
With Eminem releasing his album the very nexy week, her album will not be #1 for long, if it does indeed debut at #1.

He'll of course be #1, thankfully he's out the week after Shania's release.

Shania now will be up against Britney in additon to Toby on the 9th.
Old 09-11-2004, 06:17 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by corran
Be sure and tell Grace we missed her too! We would have been great altogether there...Like a Party for Two eh! Ha! Ha!...Little humor there...

...So you can count on a lot of fun in Timmins Grace and Marco...Hope to see you next year Marco and Grace...

Benjamin

Hey there Benjamin !

I'm not sure what you mean by "missing me" ? Coz I was there too....... I'm Grace...... remember ? The little Malaysian girl with the camera ? LOL !!

And yup, I did have a lot of fun in Timmins with you guys

...........\\!//
..........(@@)
--o00---(_)--00o--
Old 09-11-2004, 11:49 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by Grace
Hey there Benjamin !

I'm not sure what you mean by "missing me" ? Coz I was there too....... I'm Grace...... remember ? The little Malaysian girl with the camera ? LOL !!

And yup, I did have a lot of fun in Timmins with you guys

Grace

I must be getting mixed up here...I am perhaps thinking of another Grace...I thought you are from England...At least I believe that is what you told me...Marco is from Brazil...I was perhaps thinking of a Grace from Brazil...Yes of course I remember you Grace, that wonderous Malysian girl ...You are such a wonderful person at the STC Convention...Maybe you can straighten me out here...

Benjamin
Old 09-12-2004, 12:52 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by corran
Grace

I must be getting mixed up here...I am perhaps thinking of another Grace...I thought you are from England...At least I believe that is what you told me...Marco is from Brazil...I was perhaps thinking of a Grace from Brazil...Yes of course I remember you Grace, that wonderous Malysian girl ...You are such a wonderful person at the STC Convention...Maybe you can straighten me out here...

Benjamin

Hi Benjamin ! Oh dear..... LOL...... you are mixed-up !! OK, here's the "relationship" story......

I met Marco here on the board. As you know Marco is from Brazil and yes, you are correct, I am currently living in England.

I invited Marco over to the UK to stay and attend Shania concerts with me. I am not Marco's girlfriend....... Marco ALREADY has a girlfriend in Brazil. We are just close friends...... that's all.......

So when Marco speaks of "Grace", he is refering to me (in England)..... so far, I only know of one "Grace" who is a Shania fan..... LOL !

Did you see those pics of Marco and I on stage with Shania at the STC ? Well, that IS Marco and myself.......

So the "Grace" person IS me !

Hope you got that ? If not, well, just email me and I'll try to explain again.......

Cheers !

GB

...........\\!//
..........(@@)
--o00---(_)--00o--
Old 09-12-2004, 01:11 PM
.: Eja's big bwother :.

Send a message via MSN to CSCfan
LOL!! :LMAO

Confusion rooools!
Cιline Dion » New X-mas album ['09] || "Taking Chances" World Tour DVD/BR ['09]
Sharon Corr » Brand new solo album [2009]!
Old 09-12-2004, 01:48 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by Grace
Hi Benjamin ! Oh dear..... LOL...... you are mixed-up !! OK, here's the "relationship" story......

I met Marco here on the board. As you know Marco is from Brazil and yes, you are correct, I am currently living in England.

I invited Marco over to the UK to stay and attend Shania concerts with me. I am not Marco's girlfriend....... Marco ALREADY has a girlfriend in Brazil. We are just close friends...... that's all.......

So when Marco speaks of "Grace", he is refering to me (in England)..... so far, I only know of one "Grace" who is a Shania fan..... LOL !

Did you see those pics of Marco and I on stage with Shania at the STC ? Well, that IS Marco and myself.......

So the "Grace" person IS me !

Grace

No I have not seen that photo of you and Marco on Stage with Shania at the STC...You will have to show me that photo Grace...When you get the opportunity...

Benjamin

Hope you got that ? If not, well, just email me and I'll try to explain again.......

Cheers !

GB