Talk about Shania's NEW album with other Shania fans!
North American Online Fan Club | Shania's Place | Shania Portal |
Shania Spotlight | Shania Twain City!
Shania Boards Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Shania Twain North American Online Fan Club
Click For More Info on Shania's Kids Program!
[•] Visit Shania's Official Site!
[•] Still the One in Vegas!
[•] Shania on Spanish TV
[•] Shania on French TV
[•] Shania in TIME!
[•] Shania on Today Show
[•] Shania at Grey Cup
[•] Shania on Late Show
[•] Shania Desktop Calendar!
[•] Shania Fans Wallpapers!
[•]Chatroom
[•] Board Members Pics
[•] Timmins Trip Photos!
[•] Board Code of Conduct!

Go Back   Shania Boards > Shania Talk > Shania in the news
User Name
Password

Post New Thread Reply

Old 08-19-2017, 09:26 AM
OH,I BELIEVE IN YESTERDAY

FV -
PHP Code:
 Originally Posted by Steve F
Will have to record it
Don't stay up that late. Ironically, it's the day Elvis died

Quote:
Originally Posted by FV

Still have my tickets 40 years later:

Steve

Last edited by Steve F : 08-19-2017 at 09:30 AM.
Old 08-19-2017, 11:29 AM
Fan Since 1998

The video for LATGG debuted on the GAC (Great American Country) Top 20 Countdown last week at #17. This week it jumped 10 spots to #7!!!
Old 08-21-2017, 07:59 PM
Brazilian Member

Send a message via MSN to Marco
Great to see how you are all feeling about the songs. I also fell in love with Swingin. Poor Me grow up fast (I was a bit shocked at first), and Life was harmed by the initial live version in April, I didn't like it than, as like the studio version and the video (definitely made for Shania fans).

Said that, I'm happy we don't have more of the same. We see Shania DNA, but evolved. And I also happy that we are not trying to please everyone with Red, Green and Blue version. There's no space for that in a connected streaming world (imo).

Only 38 days to have the full album. ☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️

Cheers,

Marco.

Thank You Shania!
Old 08-22-2017, 12:36 AM

Can we please have an updated on all the charts. the latest from Billboard, Itunes and the video ones. Can someone list them well. I am trying to read it right but confused. up down up down and such. Thank you
Come on over, Come on in, Pull up a sit..........UP! UP! can only go UP! from here...... That's Me, My Life Theory!
Old 08-22-2017, 09:32 AM

I took my 3 song homemade CD with me yesterday to do some errands. My Ford Fusion has a Bose Speaker System, very good! If the rest of the album is as good as these songs are, then we will have something to savor.

It's like Shania is coming out of a cocoon. Poor Me is the tale of the hurt: "Still can't believe he'd leave me, To love her" - "I wish he'd never met her, Then everything would be the way it was".

Life's About To Get Good is about getting up off th floor and facing it. "I wasn't just broken, I was shattered, I trusted you so much, you're all that mattered. You no longer love me, and I sang like a sad bird" - "Oh! Life's about joy, life's about pain, It's all about forgiving, and the will to walk away. I'm ready to be loved, and love the way I should. Life's about, life's about to get good"

Then comes "Swingin" [Better Days Ahead. That Heavy Weight Of All The Years Of Infidelity & Pain Is Over]! "Life is short, nights are long
Nothing's sure in this world till we're gone. Fear disappears each time I close my eyes. It's in the air we're breathing, Oh can you taste the freedom. I'm swinging with my eyes closed. Only god knows how far it goes. Fist up in the air, Oh like we don't care.
"

I am very happy with Shania's effort so far. For years I wasn't sure what she would sound like and come up with in her music. I am no longer wondering.

Steve
Old 08-22-2017, 07:19 PM

Timmins We Have A Problem:

It seems to me that T Swift / Miley C new albums and singles are dropping bombs around Shania's comeback. I also see a few other artists I have been watching dropping some singles and albums. So we truly have our work cut out to make some historical and epic headlines for a few number ones and positions on the charts. We need to help these singles and album out hardcore! Think about this!
Come on over, Come on in, Pull up a sit..........UP! UP! can only go UP! from here...... That's Me, My Life Theory!
Old 08-22-2017, 09:24 PM
Shania Crazy

On Ticketmaster, it says that you get a copy of the Now CD for every online ticket.
It seems like Shania is giving away the album, so will anyone actually need to buy it?
I bought 5 tickets, so I'm curious if I get 5 CDs or just 2 for the number of shows

... plus I get a digital version of the album with the tour TShirt deal as well...!
~ June 17, 2004 (Vancouver)
~ July 9 & 10, 2014 (Calgary)
~ June 7, 2015 (Vancouver)
~ May 5 & 6, 2018 (Vancouver)
Old 08-23-2017, 05:46 PM
Fan Since 1998

It's a tactic used to boost sales. Madonna and Rihanna all did it recently. Since each ticket sold gets you the album, it counts for one unit during release week sales.

BUT NOW... Demi Lovato has announced she is also releasing a new album on September 29.

Chase Rice (Country)
Miley Cyrus (Pop, All Genre)
Demi Lovato (Pop, All Genre)
Shania (Country, All Genre)
Old 08-23-2017, 06:19 PM
Brazilian Member

Send a message via MSN to Marco
Thumb Up

Quote:
Originally Posted by codyj100
It's a tactic used to boost sales. Madonna and Rihanna all did it recently. Since each ticket sold gets you the album, it counts for one unit during release week sales.

BUT NOW... Demi Lovato has announced she is also releasing a new album on September 29.

Chase Rice (Country)

And...
Taylor Swift, 2 weeks later... Nov 10th.

Thank You Shania!
Old 08-23-2017, 11:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by codyj100

Chase Rice (Country)

Are you serious? Like this is good freaking good news! I had to re read that. So each ticket sold you get an album. Now I know the ticket price could be pricey but what a way to go up up up with the numbers. I believe you no doubt but this is amazing. THANK YOU!
Old 08-24-2017, 08:16 AM
Fan Since 1998

Quote:
Originally Posted by DivaDewdHote
Are you serious? Like this is good freaking good news! I had to re read that. So each ticket sold you get an album. Now I know the ticket price could be pricey but what a way to go up up up with the numbers. I believe you no doubt but this is amazing. THANK YOU!

Yes I'm serious. It's true. These tour and album bundles were made for someone like Shania. Shania can move album sales but bundle that with with a tour, which she is also good at selling...and you have the perfect combination.
Old 08-24-2017, 11:31 PM

Thank you Cody!!!
Old 08-25-2017, 03:26 PM

I'm wondering what effect Taylor Swift will have now that she is getting ready to release in November with a single & video coming out now? Of course most Shania fans may not be Taylor fans. So, maybe this isn't going to have a big impact.

Steve
Old 09-06-2017, 02:53 AM

http://www.shaniafans.com/mb/showthread.php?t=17515

Remember this thread? Is this update? Can we please create an up to date request list and add the digital age to it like what website, online stream radio and itunes in this forum?

Can we please update this website to bring this website into the digital age and to update all the info on this site because NOW is going to explode and she is coming back!
Old 09-07-2017, 01:13 PM
#1 Shania Fan :)

Just heard a very long clip of Soldier. It's going to be in an upcoming movie. Wow! It gave me goosebumps! It is the best song yet. Wow.
Post New Thread Reply