Talk about Shania's NEW album with other Shania fans!
North American Online Fan Club | Shania's Place | Shania Portal |
Shania Spotlight | Shania Twain City!
Shania Boards Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Shania Twain North American Online Fan Club
Click For More Info on Shania's Kids Program!
[•] Visit Shania's Official Site!
[•] Still the One in Vegas!
[•] Shania on Spanish TV
[•] Shania on French TV
[•] Shania in TIME!
[•] Shania on Today Show
[•] Shania at Grey Cup
[•] Shania on Late Show
[•] Shania Desktop Calendar!
[•] Shania Fans Wallpapers!
[•]Chatroom
[•] Board Members Pics
[•] Timmins Trip Photos!
[•] Board Code of Conduct!

Go Back   Shania Boards > Shania Talk > World Tour and Las Vegas Residency 2019-20
User Name
Password

Post New Thread Reply

Old 10-22-2003, 07:09 PM

Send a message via AIM to Redpower1456 Send a message via Yahoo to Redpower1456
Detroit Tickets Available!

Hello to all! I have 2 pair of Detroit concert tickets available. These are for: Friday, October 24th, Detroit, Palace of Auburn Hills. One pair is Section 112, Row Q, seats 16 and 17. The other pair is Section 115, Row R, seats 1 and 2. I am asking $65.00 per ticket, which is the face value. Forget the tacked on fees. I would like to sell the tickets as pairs. In one case, I had a guy back out on me who said he wanted a pair of tickets, and I was going to use the other pair but have just upgraded my seat location. These should be some very nice seats with great views for anyone who wants to go to the show. Time is short, so unless you live close to me in southeast Michigan, (Monroe County, right near Toledo, Ohio) where we can meet so you can obtain the tickets from me, the only other way I know of getting them to you would be to meet early enough at the Palace the night of the show! Ugh.... If anyone has a serious interest in these tickets, please give me a call on my cell phone- Eric, 419-277-0075 and we can discuss how to get the tickets to you. I hate to see them go to waste. If I do not anaswer my cell phone, voice mail will take the call and I will check my voice mail frequently. If you end up on my voice mail, be sure to speak clearly when giving me your phone number so I can return your call. Again, I think these are some very nice seats, face value, forget the fees that were originally charged to me. First come, first serve. Thanks for reading, Eric.
Post New Thread Reply