Talk about Shania's NEW album with other Shania fans!
North American Online Fan Club | Shania's Place | Shania Portal |
Shania Spotlight | Shania Twain City!
Shania Boards Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Shania Twain North American Online Fan Club
Click For More Info on Shania's Kids Program!
[•] Visit Shania's Official Site!
[•] Still the One in Vegas!
[•] Shania on Spanish TV
[•] Shania on French TV
[•] Shania in TIME!
[•] Shania on Today Show
[•] Shania at Grey Cup
[•] Shania on Late Show
[•] Shania Desktop Calendar!
[•] Shania Fans Wallpapers!
[•]Chatroom
[•] Board Members Pics
[•] Timmins Trip Photos!
[•] Board Code of Conduct!

Go Back   Shania Boards > Shania Talk > Shania in the news
User Name
Password

Post New Thread Reply

Old 07-13-2003, 09:39 AM
I love you Shania FAFA:-)

Send a message via ICQ to Shania's_Sister
Quote:
Originally posted by cbspock
FV just emailed me a bunch of pictures!!!! WOW they WERE very close!!!! I will get them up on the board in a little while.

-Chris

Awe I supposse We can wait for a little longer but don't keep us hanging lol!

Carley

Shania's Fan since 1999 and I'll never forget her concert forever and for always

ShaniaTwainUk Please join our group Thanks
Carley's Blog Please leave a comment thanks guys
Old 07-13-2003, 09:42 AM
Administrator

I just emailed a small selection of the first photos I have developed to Spock..he can post them on the board.. One of those is a special pizzazz to AngelGuy! I will have all of them developed on Tuesday...Jud's photos are FANTASTIC! She took 72 shots, 40 of them are the most beautiful pics of Shania I have ever seen! Jud was able to catch all those special Shania's faces she does..the joy, the fun Shania was having...a treasure! Jud already has a list of people ordering a set of her prints..LOL!

More on the concert now..the first time she descended into the pit on the left where we were..Shania needed to jump down about 4/5 feet..so she touched the security guy who was there on the shoulder..the guy was looking towards the crowd so he did not expect that..when he saw Shania...up close..he froze! Shania showed him her left hand...meaning she wanted help to jump down..the fans were screaming to him to HELP HER DOWN! LOL!..she then jumped down and ran towards where I was..she stopped in front of the second person to my right..a German girl and she had her sing the words "Don't Be Stupid"..that's the song she was doing at that time..two of the shots I sent Spock were taken at that moment..
What attracted Shania's attention this time was banners...especially banners with the songs' titles...she used them to introduce the songs..
Shania was happy for the great weather we had..she said that must have been the most perfect day in London this year..70% percent into the concert she asked us to scream YEAH to the freakin sun who was going down finally..
When she did Pretty Face...there was a video on the big screens with a series of photos of women representing the professions she was mentioning in the songs..some of those women had been famous in history....they had a photo of Anna Frank, Sally Ride (sp?) for the austranaut...Jud's photo for the geologist..LOL! just kidding you.. ..Mother Theresa for "she praises the lord"..and a couple more..
Shania did a lot of talking when introducing Juanita...for all the women out there and their beauty..
The only thing to buy for the merchandise was the special Tshirt with the three concert dates on the back..I will psot a pic later on this coming week..all the other merchandise you can buy online at the Official Fan Club site...no tour merchandise yet..
More about the concert when I remember..LOL!
Regarding the cameras: the back of the ticket was clear: no professional cameras allowed....but simple, regular cameras, especially without a zoom were allowed....no recording devices either...I was really lucky because my camera is pretty simple and without any zoom..but Shania came close to me..
I think in Chicago the situation may be different..the ticket says I think no cameras..but I am not sure..
Old 07-13-2003, 09:44 AM
Board Administrator

I'm working on it right now!!!

-Chris

"...Living, Loving, Laughing and Dreaming....."-Shania Twain
Old 07-13-2003, 09:44 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by cbspock
We have a lot to live up to in Chicago.

-Chris

PIECE OF CAKE - WE WILL ROCK CHICAGO LIKE NEVER BEFORE........

GET READY WE'RE COMING
Old 07-13-2003, 09:45 AM
Board Administrator

Quote:
Originally posted by FV
I just emailed a small selection of the first photos I have developed to Spock..he can post them on the board.. One of those is a special pizzazz to AngelGuy! I will have all of them developed on Tuesday...Jud's photos are FANTASTIC! She took 72 shots, 40 of them are the most beautiful pics of Shania I have ever seen! Jud was able to catch all those special Shania's faces she does..the joy, the fun Shania was having...a treasure! Jud already has a list of people ordering a set of her prints..LOL!

More on the concert now..the first time she descended into the pit on the left where we were..Shania needed to jump down about 4/5 feet..so she touched the security guy who was there on the shoulder..the guy was looking towards the crowd so he did not expect that..when he saw Shania...up close..he froze! Shania showed him her left hand...meaning she wanted help to jump down..the fans were screaming to him to HELP HER DOWN! LOL!..she then jumped down and ran towards where I was..she stopped in front of the second person to my right..a German girl and she had her sing the words "Don't Be Stupid"..that's the song she was doing at that time..two of the shots I sent Spock were taken at that moment..
What attracted Shania's attention this time was banners...especially banners with the songs' titles...she used them to introduce the songs..
Shania was happy for the great weather we had..she said that must have been the most perfect day in London this year..70% percent into the concert she asked us to scream YEAH to the freakin sun who was going down finally..
When she did Pretty Face...there was a video on the big screens with a series of photos of women representing the professions she was mentioning in the songs..some of those women had been famous in history....they had a photo of Anna Frank, Sally Ride (sp?) for the austranaut...Jud's photo for the geologist..LOL! just kidding you.. ..Mother Theresa for "she praises the lord"..and a couple more..
Shania did a lot of talking when introducing Juanita...for all the women out there and their beauty..
The only thing to buy for the merchandise was the special Tshirt with the three concert dates on the back..I will psot a pic later on this coming week..all the other merchandise you can buy online at the Official Fan Club site...no tour merchandise yet..
More about the concert when I remember..LOL!
Regarding the cameras: the back of the ticket was clear: no professional cameras allowed....but simple, regular cameras, especially without a zoom were allowed....no recording devices either...I was really lucky because my camera is pretty simple and without any zoom..but Shania came close to me..
I think in Chicago the situation may be different..the ticket says I think no cameras..but I am not sure..

Put me on that list for copies of pictures!!!

-Chris

Old 07-13-2003, 09:48 AM
Board Administrator

Chicago is gonna rock!!!!

-Chris

Old 07-13-2003, 09:50 AM

ADD ME TO THE LIST OF PICTURES.....
Old 07-13-2003, 09:56 AM

Those are small pics from LFI, can't wait to see your pics FV!
Old 07-13-2003, 09:59 AM
Suspended

Quote:
Originally posted by GetchaGood

Those are small pics from LFI, can't wait to see your pics FV!

Love that outfit!

Roger
Old 07-13-2003, 09:59 AM
Banned

Me Too!!

FV,

Could you also put me on the list for copies of the photos..I will pay you for the cost.

Chris,please post some photos..we are dying
Old 07-13-2003, 10:11 AM
Board Administrator

I'm doing it check my site if you want to see them first, I am posting them now!!!!

I didn't reduce the size of them, the are very high resolution. I love that outfit too!!!!!!

Here is one of them.....

GO HERE FOR THE BIG PICTURES

-Chris

Old 07-13-2003, 10:17 AM

Those pictures are REALLY great! Thanks!
Old 07-13-2003, 10:23 AM
Board Administrator

Well, it seems Shania's critics who attacked her for lipping at the Superbowl, and saying her voice was weak at the AMA's will have some crow to eat now that the tour is starting up!!!!

It looks like Shaniamania will sweep the planet once again. The country stations will have to buckle under and start to play Shania more!!!!

-Chris

Old 07-13-2003, 10:37 AM
Suspended

Great pix, FV!! Wow, that stage was high!

This whole camera thing at concerts bugs me. I once had a tussle with security at a Travis Tritt concert. They wouldn't let me take photos because my camera was "too good". Yet all kinds of people were approaching the stage with tiny digital cameras which could take just as high quality pictures as mine in most cases and that was okay. I have yet to hear a good explanation of why taking photos is not okay.

Roger
Old 07-13-2003, 10:52 AM
Board Administrator

Quote:
Originally posted by Roger
Great pix, FV!! Wow, that stage was high!

This whole camera thing at concerts bugs me. I once had a tussle with security at a Travis Tritt concert. They wouldn't let me take photos because my camera was "too good". Yet all kinds of people were approaching the stage with tiny digital cameras which could take just as high quality pictures as mine in most cases and that was okay. I have yet to hear a good explanation of why taking photos is not okay.

Roger

Digital cameras do not take as good pictures as a real camera. I just saw a special on Tech TV on them. Digital cameras do not yet have the dpi to reach the resolution of 35mm film. The closer they get to that resolution the more expensive they are right now.

-Chris

Post New Thread Reply