Watch Shania LIVE from Las Vegas - Feb. 28!
North American Online Fan Club | Shania's Place | Shania Portal |
Shania Spotlight | Shania Twain City!
Shania Boards Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Shania Twain North American Online Fan Club
Click For More Info on Shania's Kids Program!
[•] Visit Shania's Official Site!
[•] Still the One in Vegas!
[•] Shania on Spanish TV
[•] Shania on French TV
[•] Shania in TIME!
[•] Shania on Today Show
[•] Shania at Grey Cup
[•] Shania on Late Show
Shania's UPClose and Personal DVD! Click to Order
[•] Latest Shania News!
[•] Shania Desktop Calendar!
[•] Shania Fans Wallpapers!
[•]Chatroom
[•] Board Members Pics
[•] Timmins Trip Photos!
[•] Shania Twain Centre
[•] Board Code of Conduct!
Click to Order Greatest Hits CD!
Please Support Shania's Cause!

Go Back   Shania Boards > Shania Talk > North American Tour: Summer 2015
User Name
Password

Post New Thread Reply

Old 10-12-2003, 05:40 PM

Send a message via AIM to shaniawarrior Send a message via Yahoo to shaniawarrior
Are you ready DC?!

I said, ARE YOU READY DC?!?!!!! LET'S GO DC!!! Friday is *the* night and OMG if you haven't started planning, WHAT'S WRONG WITH YOU?! LOL Ahhhh I can't wait!!! In only 5 days we will be at a *wonderful* Shania parrrrttttttyyyyyy!!!! WOOOO!!! Here's two verses of a song I just did as a spur of the moment thing thinking about the concert (oh, and it's from IGGG if you can't tell from the lyrics...and if you can't tell, then you have a LOT of listening to do before Fiday!)

I'm gonna jump until I have you in sight
I'm gonna jump around and scream all night
I will betcha that if you're in my row you'll go blind from the glow

Losing my voice will be a matter of fact
I'll scream my lungs out, there's no question 'bout that
Since we have the puppet we will be fine, she'll spot us in time
Just like Shania should, she got us good!

WOOOOO, 5 days and counting!!!!!! DC, HERE SHANIA COMES!!!

A VERY HYPER Shania fan,
Desiree

"I'm a vegetarian, Brad. I eat TOFU TUNA!! *slap*" ~Shania in "I Heart Huckabees"
Old 10-12-2003, 07:06 PM
From This Moment On!

Send a message via AIM to Mary R Send a message via MSN to Mary R Send a message via Yahoo to Mary R
I just love your little song Warrior!

The excitment just keeps building doesn't it? I have a tad longer to wait till you do though! My concert will be the 24th! Ah yes, have I've been planning! And when Shania says "Are you ready Detroit?" I know that I'll be among the thousands sreaming "Ya!"

Mary R
Old 10-12-2003, 07:11 PM
cross-stitching nut

I love your song Warrior!! My wait is even longer - 57 days until Vancouver!

"Find Your Self Esteem And Be Forever Free To Dream" - Shania Twain
Old 10-13-2003, 01:27 AM
I'm Havin' A Party!

Send a message via ICQ to Shunyeuh Send a message via AIM to Shunyeuh Send a message via MSN to Shunyeuh Send a message via Yahoo to Shunyeuh
I Love It Warrior!... Good Luck..
I Had A Blast Giving Shania The Flowers And Seeing her Reaction! was the best Feeling Ever! Meeting Her Was Awesome! getting the oprah transcript signed was a blast and having her recognize me was cool!
Old 10-13-2003, 03:36 AM
I love you Shania FAFA:-)

Send a message via ICQ to Shania's_Sister
Have a great time Dessie!!!

Carley

Shania's Fan since 1999 and I'll never forget her concert forever and for always

ShaniaTwainUk Please join our group Thanks
Carley's Blog Please leave a comment thanks guys
Old 10-13-2003, 12:27 PM
Administrator

Are you READY WARRIOR? I say...ARE YOU READY WARRIOR? Let's GO WARRIOR!
Only 4 days to the concert...time to get ready...
Old 10-13-2003, 03:31 PM
Administrator

Shania Party with WMZQ! The afternoon of the concert, and you can all listen to it online at WMZQ!

http://www.wmzq.com/shaniaparty.html

Join Jon Anthony this Friday (10/17) from 3pm-7pm for a LIVE BROADCAST from the F Street Bar and Grill inside the MCI Center! There'll be lots of Shania music and games to get your ready for the concert, and the 1st 98 people through the door get free DC Lottery Tickets!. One lucky person will walk away with tickets and backstage passes to the show. No Cover Charge and you don't need a ticket to the show to attend the party!

The F Street Bar and Grill is located off F Street, one level up from the main entrance to the MCI Center.

-----------------------------------------
Good LUCK Warrior, twainage, and Christy!
Old 10-13-2003, 05:33 PM

Sounds like you're just about ready Desiree.

Inly 4 days left, have a BLAST!!!

Olga

I'm havin' me a party!!!
Old 10-13-2003, 09:01 PM

Send a message via AIM to shaniawarrior Send a message via Yahoo to shaniawarrior
Quote:
Originally posted by FV
Shania Party with WMZQ! The afternoon of the concert, and you can all listen to it online at WMZQ!

http://www.wmzq.com/shaniaparty.html

Join Jon Anthony this Friday (10/17) from 3pm-7pm for a LIVE BROADCAST from the F Street Bar and Grill inside the MCI Center! There'll be lots of Shania music and games to get your ready for the concert, and the 1st 98 people through the door get free DC Lottery Tickets!. One lucky person will walk away with tickets and backstage passes to the show. No Cover Charge and you don't need a ticket to the show to attend the party!

AHHHH!!! OMG OMG!!!! I have *got* to BEG my genetics prof to let me take that darn test on Thursday!!!! AHHH!!!! FV...you're a prof...give me some tips here!!! What should I say?! He already knows I'm going to the concert because, well, lets face it, EVERYONE around me knows about the concert. LOL Shoot, my chem prof today asked if I was going to skip her class to go to the concert. I said no because of genetics, but she said if I did, she wouldn't blame me and she'd do the same thing. I'm still trying to convince her to go. AHHHH!!!! *goes to think of a way to a)cram in all the genetics info before Thursday and b)a way to convince my prof to let me take the test early*

A HYPER Shania fan,
Desiree

"I'm a vegetarian, Brad. I eat TOFU TUNA!! *slap*" ~Shania in "I Heart Huckabees"
Old 10-14-2003, 07:13 AM

I'm very excited and pulling for ya..... You are going to have a blast..... GO GET EM GIRL.....
Old 10-14-2003, 11:39 AM

Yikes! Good luck Warrior!
Old 10-14-2003, 12:43 PM

WOOOO!!!! I LOVE my genetics professor? Have I mentioned that lately? LOL I explained to him the situation about the WMZQ thing and how big a fan I am (he even tested me on my Shania facts and after I answered all his questions he said I was scary LMAO) so I'M GOING HOME ON THURSDAY!!! WOOHOO!!! OMG I will be in DC Friday morning....ohhh my poor mom. I'm sure she'll just *love* to hear how we're going to be in DC alllllll day. OMG AHHH!!!!!! This means I have to cram 4 chapters of psych in tonight and 4 chapters on genetics in by Thursday at noon!!! Woo I better get cracking! IS IT FRIDAY YET?! *bounces off the wall* I'm going to call WMZQ today and ask them to do a trivia thing for the backstage passes at their party. If there is a bigger Shania fan there than me, I will truely be surprised.

A HYPER Shania fan,
Desiree

Old 10-14-2003, 06:48 PM

CONGRATS on getting your courses figured out.

Have a fantastic time.

Let us all know the details.

I'm havin' me a party!!!
Old 10-14-2003, 09:27 PM
Administrator

Quote:
Originally posted by shaniawarrior
WOOOO!!!! I LOVE my genetics professor? Have I mentioned that lately? LOL I explained to him the situation about the WMZQ thing and how big a fan I am (he even tested me on my Shania facts and after I answered all his questions he said I was scary LMAO) so I'M GOING HOME ON THURSDAY!!! WOOHOO!!! OMG I will be in DC Friday morning....ohhh my poor mom. I'm sure she'll just *love* to hear how we're going to be in DC alllllll day. OMG AHHH!!!!!! This means I have to cram 4 chapters of psych in tonight and 4 chapters on genetics in by Thursday at noon!!! Woo I better get cracking! IS IT FRIDAY YET?! *bounces off the wall* I'm going to call WMZQ today and ask them to do a trivia thing for the backstage passes at their party. If there is a bigger Shania fan there than me, I will truely be surprised.

A HYPER Shania fan,
Desiree

Way to go Warrior! keep cramming there! Remember to got to the WMZQ party, because we are all gonna listen to it online and I want to hear Jon Anthony interviewing YOU warrior!
Old 10-16-2003, 12:36 PM
Administrator

It seems Clear Channel has tickets too...
http://207.230.156.87/allaccess_auction.htm

Clear Channel Entertainment and MCI Center Present
Rock N’ Roll All Access Auction

Clear Channel Entertainment and MCI Center will host the Rock N’ Roll All Access Auction to benefit St.Ann’s Orphanage on October 17, 2003. The evening’s event, held at the MCI Center’s Acela Club, will include dinner, a silent auction and a live auction, in addition to that evening’s live concert performance by Shania Twain.

Clear Channel Entertainment will auction autographed memorabilia from superstars across all music genres. Featured items include:

Kuryweil Stage Piano autographed by Billy Joel and Elton John
Limited edition “Farewell Tour” guitar autographed by Alabama
Aerosmith autographed poster
Janet Jackson autographed tour program
Drum head signed by Neil Peart of Rush
“Long Strange Trip” book documenting the Grateful Dead signed by author Dennis McNally
Dave Matthews autographed Capitals Jersey
Plus many more items from artists who have performed in the DC metropolitan area throughout the past year.

All net proceeds from the auction benefit St. Ann’s Infant and Maternity Home, which cares for abandoned children. St. Ann’s continues to serve women and children in the Washington Metropolitan area, adapting programs and services to care for those in need. St. Ann’s has served as an orphanage, adoption agency, emergency shelter for abused children, training ground for teenage mothers and an affordable day care program for working families.

All Rock N’ Roll All Access Auction packages include a ticket to the Shania Twain performance at the MCI Center, dinner, and access to both the live and silent auctions. Tickets are still available for $250.00 per person by contacting Tonya Sharpe or Lily Swanson at 703-754-6400.