Talk about Shania's NEW album with other Shania fans!
North American Online Fan Club | Shania's Place | Shania Portal |
Shania Spotlight | Shania Twain City!
Shania Boards Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Shania Twain North American Online Fan Club
Click For More Info on Shania's Kids Program!
[•] Visit Shania's Official Site!
[•] Still the One in Vegas!
[•] Shania on Spanish TV
[•] Shania on French TV
[•] Shania in TIME!
[•] Shania on Today Show
[•] Shania at Grey Cup
[•] Shania on Late Show
[•] Shania Desktop Calendar!
[•] Shania Fans Wallpapers!
[•]Chatroom
[•] Board Members Pics
[•] Timmins Trip Photos!
[•] Board Code of Conduct!

Go Back   Shania Boards > Shania Talk > Shania in the news
User Name
Password

Post New Thread Reply

Old 06-08-2011, 11:05 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DivaDewdHote
I dont think is anything but stupid Ceasers!!! If you look at her website it says Ceasers on her website!!! This will be be a huge disappointment to me, I severely think it a wrong move!!! I do think a few country/pop/dance/rock singles, I do think we should get to see an few good albums, I do think we should see Shania back ontop the charts, making history again, break records etc etc all on her own!!! all by herself!!! I would be terribly upset to have to travel so far to see a concert I already seen a few times with the same songs over and over!!! New music, New material, New album would make Shania better.. In all reality we have the same songs to sing over and over, its time for a fresh new start!!! I dont like the looks of stupid Ceasers!!! its not a career move I would make right now, it means simply retired from touring, from making albums like her idol Dolly is doing and like Reba, Cher, Madonna, and the legends have made over the years!!! I hope so hope it is new materail, new album and not stupid CEASERS!!! Shania deserves to be back ontop, back in the spotlight with new material, new music!!! and why would she make the announcement @ the same place the CMT AWARDS will be @!!!! Why not Ceasers, If it looks like it would be Ceasers??? GRRR I hate this being patient, I have been patient for 7 years and no new music, songs, albums and etc etc lol

as i recall shania's already said she's written songs and is working on a new cd.
besides if it is caesars this may be a good move for shania's life. its a lot easier to raise your child in one place than constantly on the road from city to city doing a tour. a lot easier for eja to make and establish friends his own age as well.
just because she'd be in one location doesn't mean she couldn't find time to work on a new cd. it would just be a case of scheduling things properly. i'm sure she can handle it.
Old 06-08-2011, 11:38 AM

Oh I know that.. "Today Is My Day" I did all my chores, errands, and anything I need to get done yesterday, because today I am just waiting for the announcement and cmt awards.. its my mini holiday!!! I know that, but are you goin to get me a room, ticket and air fare!!! I never been to vegas, I wanted to go for Bette, Cher, Celine and Elton.. I have friend who lives in Vegas, the LGBT community is not big there, I would love to go, Shania will be the only reason!!! Patience is a virture I swear!!! HAHAHA but heres the point, hasnt Eja already got accostumed to the traveling? you know what I mean
Come on over, Come on in, Pull up a sit..........UP! UP! can only go UP! from here...... That's Me, My Life Theory!
Old 06-08-2011, 11:45 AM
#1 Shania Fan :)

Quote:
Originally Posted by DivaDewdHote
I dont think is anything but stupid Ceasers!!! If you look at her website it says Ceasers on her website!!! This will be be a huge disappointment to me, I severely think it a wrong move!!! I do think a few country/pop/dance/rock singles, I do think we should get to see an few good albums, I do think we should see Shania back ontop the charts, making history again, break records etc etc all on her own!!! all by herself!!! I would be terribly upset to have to travel so far to see a concert I already seen a few times with the same songs over and over!!! New music, New material, New album would make Shania better.. In all reality we have the same songs to sing over and over, its time for a fresh new start!!! I dont like the looks of stupid Ceasers!!! its not a career move I would make right now, it means simply retired from touring, from making albums like her idol Dolly is doing and like Reba, Cher, Madonna, and the legends have made over the years!!! I hope so hope it is new materail, new album and not stupid CEASERS!!! Shania deserves to be back ontop, back in the spotlight with new material, new music!!! and why would she make the announcement @ the same place the CMT AWARDS will be @!!!! Why not Ceasers, If it looks like it would be Ceasers??? GRRR I hate this being patient, I have been patient for 7 years and no new music, songs, albums and etc etc lol

I think we should all just be thankful that Shania isn't retiring. Shania probably wants to create a stable family life for Eja. And for those who read the book, we know how stressful and time demanding a tour is. With that said, though, I think Shania will still release a new album. And I think she will tour again too. If she is doing Vegas but not until Dec 2012 there would still be time for a tour before that.

Also Celine is going to be at Caesars for many years. Perhaps Shania won't be there full time ... only when Celine is on break.
Old 06-08-2011, 02:04 PM

No Im Upset She Is Going To Stupid Vegas!!!
Come on over, Come on in, Pull up a sit..........UP! UP! can only go UP! from here...... That's Me, My Life Theory!
Old 06-08-2011, 02:11 PM

Show starts Dec 1 2012.
It's a 2-year deal.
60 shows per year

Pre-sale is TONIGHT starting when Shania presents male video.
Public sale will begin June 19.
Old 06-08-2011, 02:12 PM

It's 60 shows per year. That still leaves PLENTY of time to do other stuff.
Old 06-08-2011, 02:14 PM
Board Administrator

Guess we need to pick a date to go

-Chris

"...Living, Loving, Laughing and Dreaming....."-Shania Twain
Old 06-08-2011, 02:15 PM
Board Administrator

Any album news?

-Chris

Old 06-08-2011, 02:18 PM

Not yet ....
Old 06-08-2011, 02:18 PM

I'm going to buy a ticket tonight during the pre-sale. I will go during my Christmas break in mid December
Old 06-08-2011, 02:21 PM

New Material???
Old 06-08-2011, 02:25 PM

Old 06-08-2011, 02:28 PM
Board Administrator

I'm gonna try for Dec 8th my birthday

-chris

Old 06-08-2011, 02:29 PM

Nathan Chapman and David Foster are both involved with the new single.
Old 06-08-2011, 02:30 PM

She will be making a new record soon. She will be working on it over the summer. She doesn't know if it will be ready by the time the show starts. She isn't putting any pressure on herself.
Post New Thread Reply