Talk about Shania's NEW album with other Shania fans!
North American Online Fan Club | Shania's Place | Shania Portal |
Shania Spotlight | Shania Twain City!
Shania Boards Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Shania Twain North American Online Fan Club
Click For More Info on Shania's Kids Program!
[] Visit Shania's Official Site!
[] Still the One in Vegas!
[] Shania on Spanish TV
[] Shania on French TV
[] Shania in TIME!
[] Shania on Today Show
[] Shania at Grey Cup
[] Shania on Late Show
[] Shania Desktop Calendar!
[] Shania Fans Wallpapers!
[]Chatroom
[] Board Members Pics
[] Timmins Trip Photos!
[] Board Code of Conduct!

Go Back   Shania Boards > Shania Talk > General
User Name
Password

Post New Thread Reply

Old 03-15-2012, 07:11 PM

* Update ? ? New Material? *

Ok fabulous loyal fans of the one and only Shania... Lets have a serious, real, and indepth investigation on what is going on with NEW MATERIAL? I know she has the Las Vegas show to prep, I know she promised some new material will come out, (I have spent close to many of countless hours cruising the websites, calling people and investigating on my own, I have looked at the site and other couple times a day) BUT lets dive into this, I have been very patient for 6 years, I have been very rescpetable about how things went in the past 2 years, I know everything there is to know about our favorite artist, queen!!! but lets have a real, no bs conversation... Lets put it on the line and ask the simple question and come to some truth about NEW MATERIAL... IS there anyting on the radar? IS there anything in the works? IS our patience going to be paid off? IS there any direction of NEW MATERIAL? How much longer do we have to wait?
Come on over, Come on in, Pull up a sit..........UP! UP! can only go UP! from here...... That's Me, My Life Theory!
Old 03-16-2012, 01:41 PM
OH,I BELIEVE IN YESTERDAY

I can't help!! I don't know anything so far!!

Steve
Old 03-16-2012, 05:12 PM
#1 Shania Fan :)

Dude, we don't have answers. We all know as much as you do. Shania has said she will release new music. No one knows when that is going to happen. For now, enjoy Today, the duet with Lionel, and the prospect of seeing Shania in Vegas.
Old 03-17-2012, 10:43 AM
Board Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by talkalot24
Dude, we don't have answers. We all know as much as you do. Shania has said she will release new music. No one knows when that is going to happen. For now, enjoy Today, the duet with Lionel, and the prospect of seeing Shania in Vegas.

Plus we the have the video coming out for Endless Love. She also filmed another project with Boyd at the same time, so there is some coming. We just don't have all the answers.

We waited this long, what is a few more months among fans We all know where Shania will be Dec 1st 2012 can't have much more certainty than that.

Oh, and I got my Vegas tickets in the mail, nothing like physical tangible proof that Shania is indeed returning . Concert tickets, something we haven't seen since 2004

-Chris

"...Living, Loving, Laughing and Dreaming....."-Shania Twain
Old 03-17-2012, 09:31 PM
Who's On First?

Vid due out March 23 premiering on CMT during special on Lionel's new album...

Fri, Mar. 23
10:30 AM CMT Premieres
CMT Presents: Lionel Richie -- Tuskegee
[TV-PG] CMT presents a behind-the-scenes look at the making of Lionel Richie's country duets album, Tuskegee. Don't miss this exclusive special which also includes the world premiere of Richie's new music video with Shania Twain. Watch as they put a country spin on the classic hit "Endless Love."
Old 03-17-2012, 11:47 PM

Exactly we have waited for 8 years for a concert, we have waited 8 years for some new material, we have waited how long? just saying and I know we had the past 2 years of wonderful press, but I would like Shania to return to the Billboard charts, Itunes chart, break more records, and simply just make her star shine even brighter!! just saying all good things !!!!
Come on over, Come on in, Pull up a sit..........UP! UP! can only go UP! from here...... That's Me, My Life Theory!
Old 03-18-2012, 04:19 PM

My theory on the other Boyd project is that it has something to do with the Vegas show.

We would all love new material; however, one must look at it from all sides. If I were Shania (and clearly I am not), I'd be petrified releasing a new album after all this time. Shania has stated a number of times that the numbers do not matter, but certainly it must be a factor weighing on all of this. The last three studio albums all went Diamond. There must be a certain level of anxiety of 'can I make a successful come back?'.

With the preparation for the Vegas shows, I am not expecting a full studio album this year. I'll be pleasantly surprised if there is.
Old 03-19-2012, 05:51 AM
#1 Shania Fan :)

While Up is certified as diamond status, it really sold 5 million units. They count it as 10 million because the album had 2 CDs. So it's not like she has the pressure of needing to release another album that sells 10 million units. Of course, 5 million is still impressive but it shouldn't produce the same amount of pressure as 10 million.
Old 03-19-2012, 01:37 PM

I wanted to UPLOAD a VIDEO on this thread, but The Shania Effect is strong then ever Ill say, Last night on OWN, Oprah's Network, Next Chapter with Lady Gaga, now your asking yourself what does this have to do with anything... Well Oprah asked Lady Gaga about "life, relationships, How you feel right now" She answered and I quote " to put it perfectly I will quote Shania Twain, Man, I Feel Like A Woman, Im happy, Im creative and I am feel like a woman " then Oprah and her started to sing it a bit!!! FABULOUS!!! I am still speechless!!! *BUT* I am getting weak with doubt about any new material, but I surely hope SOMETHING GOTTA GIVE!!!!
Old 03-20-2012, 01:05 AM

Ok I just posted about Mother Monster, Lady GAGA, but now Kelly Clarkson does a cover in windsor ont to Shania's " Your Still the One " and SHE NAILED IT, its on Perezhilton.com... WOW The Shania Effect keeps going!!!
Old 03-20-2012, 11:08 AM
Board Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by talkalot24
While Up is certified as diamond status, it really sold 5 million units. They count it as 10 million because the album had 2 CDs. So it's not like she has the pressure of needing to release another album that sells 10 million units. Of course, 5 million is still impressive but it shouldn't produce the same amount of pressure as 10 million.

It's getting harder and harder to sell those amounts these days.

-Chris

Old 03-20-2012, 11:09 AM
Board Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by DivaDewdHote
I wanted to UPLOAD a VIDEO on this thread, but The Shania Effect is strong then ever Ill say, Last night on OWN, Oprah's Network, Next Chapter with Lady Gaga, now your asking yourself what does this have to do with anything... Well Oprah asked Lady Gaga about "life, relationships, How you feel right now" She answered and I quote " to put it perfectly I will quote Shania Twain, Man, I Feel Like A Woman, Im happy, Im creative and I am feel like a woman " then Oprah and her started to sing it a bit!!! FABULOUS!!! I am still speechless!!! *BUT* I am getting weak with doubt about any new material, but I surely hope SOMETHING GOTTA GIVE!!!!

It's Shania, she can keep a secret better than the CIA. We won't find out about any album or the status of one until Shania decides to spill the beans.

-Chris

Old 03-24-2012, 04:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by cbspock
It's Shania, she can keep a secret better than the CIA. We won't find out about any album or the status of one until Shania decides to spill the beans.

-Chris

I swear if this website had a "like" button!!!
Old 03-24-2012, 04:16 PM
Board Administrator

All we know is what she said when she got inducted into the Hall of Fame, was that she was working on one, but it would take her longer because she is doing a lot herself now.

-Chris

Post New Thread Reply