Talk about Shania's NEW album with other Shania fans!
North American Online Fan Club | Shania's Place | Shania Portal |
Shania Spotlight | Shania Twain City!
Shania Boards Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Shania Twain North American Online Fan Club
Click For More Info on Shania's Kids Program!
[•] Visit Shania's Official Site!
[•] Still the One in Vegas!
[•] Shania on Spanish TV
[•] Shania on French TV
[•] Shania in TIME!
[•] Shania on Today Show
[•] Shania at Grey Cup
[•] Shania on Late Show
[•] Shania Desktop Calendar!
[•] Shania Fans Wallpapers!
[•]Chatroom
[•] Board Members Pics
[•] Timmins Trip Photos!
[•] Board Code of Conduct!

Go Back   Shania Boards > Shania Talk > Shania in the news
User Name
Password

Post New Thread Reply

Old 11-09-2012, 04:55 PM
Board Administrator

Shania and Dancers -

Ahhh adorbz!!!
We are so lucky to get our hands on this EXCLUSIVE behind-the-scenes snap of Shania Twain rehearsing for her upcoming Las Vegas show Still the One…
And not only does the picture feature the lovely country lass, we get to see her surrounded by some SUPER hunky male dancers (above)!
Shania's new show is set to reside at The Colloseum in Caesar's Palace for the next two years, so if you can't make the December 1st debut, you have so many more opportunites to see the music legend in all her live glory!
SO beyond ecstatic to see this musical masterpiece, we're sure it'll be riotous entertainment of epic proportions!
http://perezhilton.com/2012-11-09-s...ve#.UJ17dqXfYe0

-Chris

"...Living, Loving, Laughing and Dreaming....."-Shania Twain
Old 11-09-2012, 08:53 PM

Shania rules!

Al
Old 11-10-2012, 10:55 AM
OH,I BELIEVE IN YESTERDAY

I'll drink to that!!!
Plus she rules with hunky males dancers???

"LIFE'S GOOD" for ST I would say!!!
Old 11-10-2012, 04:37 PM
Administrator

What can I say? December 1 is getting sweeter by the day here.... Interesting dancers....
Old 11-12-2012, 01:09 PM
Board Administrator

Shania posted another picture today...

November 12, 2012In deep discussion with my music director, Will, at rehearsals.

-Chris

Old 11-12-2012, 02:39 PM

Nice shot. She looks a little tense.

Steve
Old 11-12-2012, 03:37 PM

Business like and in charge.
Old 11-13-2012, 01:32 PM
Board Administrator

Country music superstar Shania Twain begins a two-year engagement Dec. 1 inside the Colosseum at Las Vegas’ Caesars Palace, the venue that was purpose-built for Celine Dion.

Twain can boast having an album that has sold far more copies than her fellow Canadian’s bestseller. At 19 million copies, Twain’s “Come on Over” ranks eighth among the bestselling albums in the U.S., according to the Record Industry Assn. of America.

She’s a five-time Grammy Award winner who has had 18 top 10 songs, including eight that reached No. 1.

One of her biggest hits explains the title of the new production: “Still the One.” Twain, who is billed as the show creator and executive producer, says her most-familiar songs are the foundation for the Colosseum concert.

“I wanted to keep the hits at the heart of it all while weaving elements of surprise throughout the experience, “ she said in a news release. “My vision is to bring the atmosphere of each song alive through multi-dimension sensory and share the journey of my life and career with the audience from a unique perspective.”

Twain gets top billing, of course, but she has a talented team working behind the scenes. For example, production designer Michael Cotten designed the “History” tour for Michael Jackson in 1997. He was working on “This Is It,” Jackson’s planned return to the stage, at the time of the megastar’s death. In Sin City, Cotten lent his talents to the “Sirens of TI” show outside Treasure Island and to Gloria Estefan’s “Live and Unwrapped,” also at Caesars Palace.

Twain will share concert dates at the Colosseum stage with Dion, Rod Stewart and others during her engagement, which begins with performances on Dec. 1, 2, 5, 6, 8, 9, 11, 12, 14, and 15.

Tickets cost $55 to $250 and are available in person at the Colosseum box office; by phone at (800) 745-3000, and online at her website and at the Colosseum's

http://www.latimes.com/travel/desti...1,3508435.story

-Chris

Old 11-13-2012, 03:32 PM
Board Administrator

MUSICAL CHAIRS: SHANIA ARRIVING, GARTH DEPARTING, TIM AND FAITH AWAIT
As the country music guard changes in a game of musical chairs, Las Vegas gets ready to officially welcome Shania Twain and say a fond farewell to Garth Brooks -- with only three days separating her arrival and his departure. And Tim McGraw and Faith Hill are waiting in the wings.
Shania will literally stop Strip traffic Wednesday when she makes her grand entrance at the Strip-front fountains of Caesars Palace. The Canadian superstar starts her 2-year residency at the Colosseum on Dec. 1.
Caesars execs say they’ll transform the Strip in a way that’s never been seen, but only for the one-day welcome party. I’m told Shania is “really up for the festivities”; we posted her comments about her new show and home in Las Vegas on Oct. 22.
One of the world’s bestselling female artists of all time, Shania created her show “Still the One” with director Raj Kapoor. It promises to be a spectacular journey through Shania’s life and career with music, multisensory and visual experiences, fashion and a few surprises to be revealed opening night.
Note to Shania: Look under the glass in the dressing room because fellow Canadian headliner Celine Dion has left you a welcoming note!
http://www.vegasdeluxe.com/blogs/lu...-departing-tim/

-Chris

Old 11-14-2012, 10:06 AM
Board Administrator

http://www.prweb.com/releases/robin...web10132346.htm

Robin’s Jean announced today that founder Robin Chretien designed Shania Twain’s outfit for her grand appearance at Caesar’s Palace in Las Vegas today. Twain will arrive on the strip riding a horse to promote her new show at The Colosseum, “SHANIA: STILL THE ONE.”
Robin Leach, host of VegasDeluxe.com tweeted: “Country pop princess Shania Twain "rides" onto the Strip for tomorrow's official welcome event@CaesarsPalace- & you can watch 2pm arrival.”
Robin Chretien, the founder and designer of Robin’s Jean, created the country princess’s outfit for the appearance. Since Twain will be riding a horse, the outfit had to be functional and comfortable, but because the event was going to take place in Las Vegas, he made sure the outfit had that “wow” factor and would uphold the aesthetic and quality of Robins Jean.
Robin designed a one-of-a kind look consisting of a Western-inspired jacket and pants. The jacket is made from distressed black lambskin, and is embellished with jet black and smoke crystals. It is floor-length and features a dramatic slit that not only makes it comfortable to ride in, but also looks very appealing. The pants were also made from distressed black and turquoise lambskin. They are fitted to Shania’s body to create that sexy factor, and feature the same type of crystal embellishment at the waistband and the bottom zipper as the jacket.
Robin's Jean feature a unique collection of jeans, jackets, tops, hats and belts for men and women. Represented by the gold wings logo, Robin's Jean captures Robin's childhood dream of freedom and flight. Robin arrived in Los Angeles in 1996. His skills combined with talent, caught the eye of the best denim companies in LA. In 2005, he decided to incorporate his passions for designing clothes, riding motorcycles and vintage cars with his fascination of the American Indians and the spirit that embodied warriors and their fight for freedom to create his own line, Robin's Jean. Today, Robin designs all his looks in the United States, and his unique pieces truly embody his love for freedom of the open road and the big sky.

-Chris

Old 11-14-2012, 11:10 AM

Hubba, Hubba!!! Looks really nice!!1

Steve
Old 11-14-2012, 11:20 AM
Shania loving biker

Re:

Where will be able to watch her arrival at?

Howard
Old 11-14-2012, 12:25 PM
Board Administrator

I'm not going to be there for this, are you? You'll have to give us details

-Chris

Old 11-14-2012, 12:31 PM
Shania loving biker

Re:

Chris, I will not be there; it looked like in your post that they would streaming it live online.
Guess I read it wrong.

Howard
Old 11-14-2012, 04:04 PM

Does anyone have a link to where we can watch this event live online! PLEASE!
Come on over, Come on in, Pull up a sit..........UP! UP! can only go UP! from here...... That's Me, My Life Theory!
Post New Thread Reply