Talk about Shania's NEW album with other Shania fans!
North American Online Fan Club | Shania's Place | Shania Portal |
Shania Spotlight | Shania Twain City!
Shania Boards Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Shania Twain North American Online Fan Club
Click For More Info on Shania's Kids Program!
[] Visit Shania's Official Site!
[] Still the One in Vegas!
[] Shania on Spanish TV
[] Shania on French TV
[] Shania in TIME!
[] Shania on Today Show
[] Shania at Grey Cup
[] Shania on Late Show
[] Shania Desktop Calendar!
[] Shania Fans Wallpapers!
[]Chatroom
[] Board Members Pics
[] Timmins Trip Photos!
[] Board Code of Conduct!

Go Back   Shania Boards > Shania Talk > Shania in the news
User Name
Password

Post New Thread Reply

Old 02-12-2003, 09:37 PM

Send a message via AIM to shaniawarrior Send a message via Yahoo to shaniawarrior
WOO!!! I loved it!! Too bad it wasn't longer! LMAO @ "When things seem to be going to ****, it will turn out okay at the end of the day" and that is what Up! is all about. I couldn't believe it when I heard a "bleep" during a SHANIA special!!! LOL I wish there would be more specials like this where we got to see the REAL Shania!! TC--bet that was one AMAZING day, eh??!! WOO!!!!! LOL@the Roddy at the rehersal!! I give the show

A HYPER Shania fan,
Desiree

"I'm a vegetarian, Brad. I eat TOFU TUNA!! *slap*" ~Shania in "I Heart Huckabees"
Old 02-12-2003, 09:49 PM

She was cussing? I didn't hear it, only the bleeped out thing..why did they bleep it out? It was during the reference to "up!" (the bleep)

Twaincrazy,Yes! Now I can say I've met someone who has met Shania,WooHoo!

Did her speaking voice sound lower to anyone else here?

She emabarrassed about her entourage,LOL! Cool show. Wonder if "Turtle" and "bean burrito" sales will go up now

If you haven't caught the footage at the VH1 site do...I've only viewed the "hair" one and I enjoyed it and learned something! And at the end Shania has to take care of a wedgie, LOL! Yes, she's human

Joni
Old 02-12-2003, 10:04 PM

Really enjoyed this special! I laughed the entire time at the things Shania said or did...the cursing was hysterical, because it is certainly not something I expected of Shania!

Joni, I, too, thought Shania's voice was lower, which struck me as odd, because in the new cd, her singing voice is higher...weird!

*Loved* the part when they eyelash came unglued and the woman came over and shrieked, "Ewww!" Shania's laugh seems to brighten my day every time I hear it!! She is too cute, you guys!

Twaincrazy, it was so awesome to see you tonight! I spazzed out when I saw the drawing you gave her - you were beautiful, you have an **AMAZING** talent, and I'm so happy you got to meet Shania... and to be on TV, to boot!!! Congratulations, girl!

Can't wait for the vidcaps!!

Take care,
Much Love,
Jill
"I don't have all the answers but I know this much is true...you gotta have something to believe in - and I believe in you. Instead of saying 'I'm lucky' you say 'I'm blessed' and it's changed my life with something simple as that...holdin' you close when you look at me - long, slow kisses so tenderly...these are the things I believe..."
-- Keith Urban
Old 02-12-2003, 10:19 PM
Board Administrator

Quote:
Originally posted by BlueJill
Really enjoyed this special! I laughed the entire time at the things Shania said or did...the cursing was hysterical, because it is certainly not something I expected of Shania!

Joni, I, too, thought Shania's voice was lower, which struck me as odd, because in the new cd, her singing voice is higher...weird!

*Loved* the part when they eyelash came unglued and the woman came over and shrieked, "Ewww!" Shania's laugh seems to brighten my day every time I hear it!! She is too cute, you guys!

Twaincrazy, it was so awesome to see you tonight! I spazzed out when I saw the drawing you gave her - you were beautiful, you have an **AMAZING** talent, and I'm so happy you got to meet Shania... and to be on TV, to boot!!! Congratulations, girl!

Can't wait for the vidcaps!!

Take care,
Much Love,
Jill

I thought her singing voice was fuller, and deeper than it was on the other cds.

-Chris

"...Living, Loving, Laughing and Dreaming....."-Shania Twain
Old 02-12-2003, 10:23 PM

Send a message via AIM to shaniawarrior Send a message via Yahoo to shaniawarrior
I also noticed her talking voice was lower than it was before. Joni--you've already met someone who's met Shania before--ME!!!! I will be sure to check out the footage on the Vh-1 website!

A HYPER Shania fan,
Desiree

"I'm a vegetarian, Brad. I eat TOFU TUNA!! *slap*" ~Shania in "I Heart Huckabees"
Old 02-12-2003, 10:26 PM
Board Administrator

Quote:
Originally posted by shaniawarrior
I also noticed her talking voice was lower than it was before.
A HYPER Shania fan,
Desiree

That's so she can get Eja's attention when he is doing something he isn't supposed to...lol

-Chris

Old 02-12-2003, 10:40 PM
I'm Havin' A Party!

Send a message via ICQ to Shunyeuh Send a message via AIM to Shunyeuh Send a message via MSN to Shunyeuh Send a message via Yahoo to Shunyeuh
OMG Shania's Shania Was Great i loved it and im about to tape it again! Twain Crazy Looked Great in it Along With Her MIFLAW Drawing That She Gave Shania!

WooHoo Way To Go Twain Crazy!

Shunyeuh
I Had A Blast Giving Shania The Flowers And Seeing her Reaction! was the best Feeling Ever! Meeting Her Was Awesome! getting the oprah transcript signed was a blast and having her recognize me was cool!
Old 02-12-2003, 10:41 PM
Suspended

*sigh* Must be nice to be able to get VH1!

Roger
Old 02-12-2003, 10:45 PM

I agree with fuller on the voice, but she sings higher ranges...that may be what was meant by "higher".

Warrior geez, I know more famous people than I thought! So now I have sung with someone who has met Shania, what's left?

Joni
Old 02-12-2003, 10:45 PM
Board Administrator

Quote:
Originally posted by Shunyeuh
OMG Shania's Shania Was Great i loved it and im about to tape it again! Twain Crazy Looked Great in it Along With Her MIFLAW Drawing That She Gave Shania!

WooHoo Way To Go Twain Crazy!

Shunyeuh

Shania really liked the picture too.

-Chris

Old 02-12-2003, 10:56 PM
I'm Havin' A Party!

Send a message via ICQ to Shunyeuh Send a message via AIM to Shunyeuh Send a message via MSN to Shunyeuh Send a message via Yahoo to Shunyeuh
Yep She Did i was gonna post it but didnt!
I Had A Blast Giving Shania The Flowers And Seeing her Reaction! was the best Feeling Ever! Meeting Her Was Awesome! getting the oprah transcript signed was a blast and having her recognize me was cool!
Old 02-12-2003, 10:56 PM
Administrator

It is an excellent behind the scene special on Shania! Great fun stuff! It does show a lot of things: how she deals with the interviews, what she eats (bean burritos! ) how she is simply herself most of the times...I loved the part where she was running into the store to buy Mutt's present ans she was running on 4 inch heels! LOL! Two points surprised me:
1) when the journalist asked her whether she thinks people underrate her as a business woman..Shania said she does not consider herself a business woman at all...she does not participate in the many marketing meetings and so forth...which truly suprised me for someone who is hands on with everything...lol..
2) She does take care of many details..especially when it comes down to her make-up and clothes..she understands the relevance of those types of things...
By the way...she really had a great time filming people with that minicam she had..I love the words at the bottom of the screen saying "shania cam" whenever they were using footage shot by Shania herself..

For all Vidcaps from the show from FORD! go here:
http://www.shania-twain.org/whatslike.htm

Here's a couple of the new ones..

Old 02-12-2003, 11:01 PM
I'm Havin' A Party!

what was in her cup that she was eatting beans and what? NAH! just kiddin

Shunyeuh
Attached Images
File Type: gif lovers_soda_sm_wht.gif (5.5 KB, 154 views)
Old 02-12-2003, 11:04 PM
Board Administrator

She may not go to the marketing meetings, but she is in full control. She just says "I want this....."....no meetings. I like her management style.

-Chris

Old 02-13-2003, 12:13 AM
Still The One!

is there some way for me to get a copy of this special please? i dont' have anything spectacular to trade at the moment, but anything else....do let me know

sonal
Post New Thread Reply