Talk about Shania's NEW album with other Shania fans!
North American Online Fan Club | Shania's Place | Shania Portal |
Shania Spotlight | Shania Twain City!
Shania Boards Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Shania Twain North American Online Fan Club
Click For More Info on Shania's Kids Program!
[•] Visit Shania's Official Site!
[•] Still the One in Vegas!
[•] Shania on Spanish TV
[•] Shania on French TV
[•] Shania in TIME!
[•] Shania on Today Show
[•] Shania at Grey Cup
[•] Shania on Late Show
[•] Shania Desktop Calendar!
[•] Shania Fans Wallpapers!
[•]Chatroom
[•] Board Members Pics
[•] Timmins Trip Photos!
[•] Board Code of Conduct!

Go Back   Shania Boards > Shania Talk > General
User Name
Password

Post New Thread Reply

Old 04-29-2003, 10:25 AM

Hey spock (Australian mag question)

Did you ever receive that Australian Weekend magazine that we were talking about in this thread?
Old 04-29-2003, 06:09 PM
Administrator

I have it... A HUGE Thanks goes to Leanne for sending me the magazine! Now my scan is definitively bigger, but not necessarily better...lol..I have a problem with my scanner...and the photo is printed in a newspaper, that does not help...but I really would like to see this same photo printed in a magazine..better paper quality...
Here's my scan..there is a vertical line on it... need to replace the scanner lamp probably..
http://www.shaniatwaincity.com/mag_...Weekend2003.jpg
Old 04-29-2003, 06:12 PM
Board Administrator

Yes, I have it, I will scan it and put it on my site, I just have not had the time to do it.

I did post some quotes from it...

0304.14-"I want to instill in Eja, honesty and humility" [Herald Sun March 15, 2003]:

Typical Shania interview, however, here are some interesting details..

About Mutt:
"When we met in person, I thought he was the warmest, sweetest man". The impact it had on me, was I knew he would be in my life forever not even because it was love at first sight, because I didn't even think that. For some reason, deep down, I knew he was the one." How did their professional relationship turn to romance? "Because it was meant to be" Twain answers. "And totally unlikely because we were from two completely different worlds". "But it was such a powerful thing because we met and married within 6 months. We were just so sure. There wasn't even a question in our minds"
Mutt and Eja:
"At this point in my life, the space is just there, and he (Eja) came into our life, and nothing has had to change". Almost nothing.
Lange, one of the most noted producers in rock, is now the comsumate house husband, tirelessly doting over Eja while Twain plays pop star. In Melbourne this week, Lange was in the entourage, strictly behind the scenes, fiercely guarding his and Eja's privacy. "Mutt is a great dad, very helpful in many ways. I cook, he cleans, and we are just a good team. He's great with the baby, and he's been there from the very first day. Hands on, all the way". Twain says her eyes sparkling............"Mutt exists, we have wedding photos, and he is in them." Twain says. "It's almost as if this whole privacy thing is working against him, because he is famous for not wanting to be famous. Very ironic".
"Mutt and I live very low profile lives., we don't seek the spotlight, unless it's something to do directly with my music."
"As a family, we don't look for photo opportunities, and have not allowed ourselves to be part of the tabloid soap scene. That spares us a lot of unnecessary exposure."
Raising Eja:
"I want to instill in Eja, honesty and humility" Twain says "I want him to stay down to earth, and stay real".
"Those things are so important to me because you never know what is going to happen in this world. You never know if you're going to have money from one day to the next. You have to be prepared to live in the real world.
"I don't want to raise him thinking he's protected from the rest of the world. That would not be right."
More on Eja........
Eja has 6 toys to his name.
"All his toys, every toy Eja owns can fit in a small duffle bag.", she says.
"Most kids have a room full, or their closets are filled with toys." But Eja has got his little bag, and those are his toys inside, and that's it".
"He is already, just by his nature, living a life that is not outrageous. I buy all his clothes at wherever. It does not matter to me where they're from. I don't care what store I go to for his clothes. This will continue. This will be the pattern of our lives...."My little boy is not going to live in Gucci and have boxes filled with toys at his disposal every day. It's just not our lifestyle.

"...Living, Loving, Laughing and Dreaming....."-Shania Twain
Old 04-29-2003, 09:19 PM
From This Moment On!

Send a message via AIM to Mary R Send a message via MSN to Mary R Send a message via Yahoo to Mary R
Hey thank you a bunch FV for posting a larger view of the pic that was on the Australian Weekend magazine! Much better than the smaller one we got to see!

Thanks to you too Chris for sharing these quotes from Shania that was in the Australian Weekend magazine! From what you posted, it was a nice inteview!

Mary R
Old 04-29-2003, 11:55 PM
cross-stitching nut

I don't want to start the whole green eyes/brown eyes thing and I know that her eyes are green because she has said so but they sure look dark brown in that picture. It is funny how eye color changes from picture to picture. I know that lighting has a lot to do with it but you would think that they would change it when they must know that her eyes are not dark brown.

"Find Your Self Esteem And Be Forever Free To Dream" - Shania Twain
Post New Thread Reply