Watch Shania LIVE from Las Vegas - Feb. 28!
North American Online Fan Club | Shania's Place | Shania Portal |
Shania Spotlight | Shania Twain City!
Shania Boards Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Shania Twain North American Online Fan Club
Click For More Info on Shania's Kids Program!
[•] Visit Shania's Official Site!
[•] Still the One in Vegas!
[•] Shania on Spanish TV
[•] Shania on French TV
[•] Shania in TIME!
[•] Shania on Today Show
[•] Shania at Grey Cup
[•] Shania on Late Show
Shania's UPClose and Personal DVD! Click to Order
[•] Latest Shania News!
[•] Shania Desktop Calendar!
[•] Shania Fans Wallpapers!
[•]Chatroom
[•] Board Members Pics
[•] Timmins Trip Photos!
[•] Shania Twain Centre
[•] Board Code of Conduct!
Click to Order Greatest Hits CD!
Please Support Shania's Cause!

Go Back   Shania Boards > Shania Talk > North American Tour: Summer 2015
User Name
Password

Post New Thread Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
  #1  
Old 03-20-2004, 07:48 PM
Raider Raider is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Sep 2002
Location: Canada
Posts: 752
Berlin Pics

Brent just posted at the shaniaforums:

THOUGHT I'D POST A NOTE AND SAY HELLO-MILEY AND I ARE HAVING A BLAST IN BERLIN. SHE FLEW IN YESTERDAY AND TOMORROW WE'RE GOING TO SIGHT SEE A BIT BEFORE FLYING TO VIENNA.

I POSTED A FEW NEW PICS OF TONIGHT'S SHOW FOR YOU ALL TO SEE. HAD A GREAT TIME TONIGHT. WE MISSED MARC AGAIN. HE WILL BE BACK WITH US IN VIENNA. OUR THOUGHTS ARE WITH HIM.

http://homepage.mac.com/bbguitplayer/PhotoAlbum6.html
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 03-21-2004, 01:41 AM
Grace's Avatar
Grace Grace is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Aug 2002
Location: London
Posts: 1,111
Thanks for posting Raider ! It's nice of BB to keep in touch with fans and update us on news.

I'm worried about Marc. If anyone here is going to Vienna, please could you let us know how Marc looks on that night ?

Cheers !
__________________
Grace B
London, UK

...........\\!//
..........(@@)
--o00---(_)--00o--
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 03-21-2004, 03:45 AM
tarrant's Avatar
tarrant tarrant is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Oct 2002
Location: Nova Scotia Canada
Posts: 281
Send a message via MSN to tarrant
RAIDER wonderful RAIDER

Thanks Hon from an old momma in Nova Scotia. Hugs.
__________________
tarrant
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 03-21-2004, 01:14 PM
Steve F's Avatar
Steve F Steve F is offline
OH,I BELIEVE IN YESTERDAY
 
Join Date: Oct 2000
Location: Randolph, Maine, USA
Posts: 14,633
Thanks for the pics Raider. That one with the fan reading in German is hilarious. Shania's facial expression is priceless. I am guessing we might get many looks similar to that if she ever gets to go on Sesame Street.

Steve
__________________
WE DON'T JUST REMEMBER ELVIS......WE NEVER FORGOT HIM....Elvis Radio, CH19, SIRIUS/XM 24/7 Live from Graceland HAPPY 82ND BIRTHDAY EP!!! ONE BILLION SOLD +!
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 03-21-2004, 02:59 PM
FV's Avatar
FV FV is offline
Administrator
 
Join Date: Oct 2000
Location: Portland, ME
Posts: 18,909
Here's another photo from the Berlin concert...title of the article is : Classy Shania!

© bz-berlin.de - Foto: POP-EYE
http://bz.berlin1.de/aktuell/musik/040322/shania.html
"Shania Twain gibt alles: Umgeben von ihrer Band (l. Brent Barcus, r. Jon Willis) sang die Kanadierin in der ausverkauften Max-Schmeling-Halle Foto: POP-EYE"

There is a major problem in the description of that photo..they called Randall...Jon Willis..????!??? Who is Jon Willis?
__________________
NEW Still the One DVD and CD combo out March 3! Order at: http://stilltheone.shaniatwain.com/
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 03-21-2004, 05:28 PM
CSCfan's Avatar
CSCfan CSCfan is offline
.: Eja's big bwother :.
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: Home
Posts: 1,179
Send a message via MSN to CSCfan
Quote:
Originally posted by FV
Here's another photo from the Berlin concert...title of the article is : Classy Shania!

© bz-berlin.de - Foto: POP-EYE
http://bz.berlin1.de/aktuell/musik/040322/shania.html
"Shania Twain gibt alles: Umgeben von ihrer Band (l. Brent Barcus, r. Jon Willis) sang die Kanadierin in der ausverkauften Max-Schmeling-Halle Foto: POP-EYE"

There is a major problem in the description of that photo..they called Randall...Jon Willis..????!??? Who is Jon Willis?


Dunno.... lol

But something entirely else: According to that article, Shania performed 'She's Not Just A Pretty Face'!!
Can someone who's been to the concert confirm this?
__________________
.: - - - - - - >- - ->> Mathias <<- - -< - - - - - - :.
Sharon Corr: Site | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Hyves
Quote:
Céline Dion » New X-mas album ['09] || "Taking Chances" World Tour DVD/BR ['09]
Sharon Corr » Brand new solo album [2009]!
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 03-21-2004, 08:36 PM
FV's Avatar
FV FV is offline
Administrator
 
Join Date: Oct 2000
Location: Portland, ME
Posts: 18,909
According to the setlist posted on the messageboard at the German Fan Club by a fan who was there, she did NOT sing SNJAPF....it seems 4 songs have been left out comparing with the setlist at the beginning of the European tour: WAWTWB, SNJAPF, IMC and YSTO....

I'm Jealous Intro (let's go, let's go...just a preeetty faaace)
1. Man! I Feel Like A Woman!
2. Up!
3. Honey I'm Home
4. C'est La Vie
5. Don't Be Stupid (You Know I Love You)
6. Whose Bed Have Your Boots Been Under?
7. Come On Over
8. Forever And For Always
9. Medley: When/You Win My Love/I'm Holdin' On To Love (To Save My Life)
10. Thank You Baby! (For Makin' Someday Come So Soon)
11. The Woman In Me (Needs The Man In You)
12. That Don't Impress Me Much
13. I'm Gonna Getcha Good!
14. (If You're Not In It For Love) I'm Outta Here!
ENCORES
15. Any Man Of Mine
16. Rock This Country!


The German Fan Club has posted the first photos from Berlin!!!!!

http://www.shaniatwain.de/gallerie/...erlin/index.htm
__________________
NEW Still the One DVD and CD combo out March 3! Order at: http://stilltheone.shaniatwain.com/
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 03-22-2004, 01:26 AM
Grace's Avatar
Grace Grace is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Aug 2002
Location: London
Posts: 1,111
Quote:
Originally posted by FV
5. Don't Be Stupid (You Know I Love You)
6. Whose Bed Have Your Boots Been Under?
7. Come On Over
8. Forever And For Always
9. Medley: When/You Win My Love/I'm Holdin' On To Love (To Save My Life)
10. Thank You Baby! (For Makin' Someday Come So Soon)


Was COO really at #7 or part of the medley ? Coz during Whose Bed, doesn't the band get on the top stage with Shania (pics in Band Members thread), then get introduced after (whilst Shania goes to get changed) ? Then she resurfaces on a stool with FAFA ?

In the UK, COO was part of the medley.
__________________
Grace B
London, UK

...........\\!//
..........(@@)
--o00---(_)--00o--
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 03-22-2004, 01:29 AM
Grace's Avatar
Grace Grace is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Aug 2002
Location: London
Posts: 1,111
Quote:
Originally posted by FV
The German Fan Club has posted the first photos from Berlin!!!!!

http://www.shaniatwain.de/gallerie/...erlin/index.htm


Wow, you can really see the size of the arena in some of these pics !
__________________
Grace B
London, UK

...........\\!//
..........(@@)
--o00---(_)--00o--
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 03-22-2004, 05:53 AM
cbspock's Avatar
cbspock cbspock is offline
Board Administrator
 
Join Date: May 2001
Location: at the edge of the final frontier...
Posts: 49,382
Okay, what is the big deal being made over Pretty Face????? Why is everyone asking if she is performing it??



-Chris
__________________
Shania's Place
Shania: often imitated, never duplicated!!

"...Living, Loving, Laughing and Dreaming....."-Shania Twain
Reply With Quote
  #11  
Old 03-22-2004, 05:59 AM
CSCfan's Avatar
CSCfan CSCfan is offline
.: Eja's big bwother :.
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: Home
Posts: 1,179
Send a message via MSN to CSCfan
Quote:
Originally posted by cbspock
Okay, what is the big deal being made over Pretty Face????? Why is everyone asking if she is performing it??
-Chris


This I was the one asking.... and if you wanna know why.... Read this article....
__________________
.: - - - - - - >- - ->> Mathias <<- - -< - - - - - - :.
Sharon Corr: Site | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Hyves
Quote:
Céline Dion » New X-mas album ['09] || "Taking Chances" World Tour DVD/BR ['09]
Sharon Corr » Brand new solo album [2009]!
Reply With Quote
  #12  
Old 03-22-2004, 06:41 AM
Grace's Avatar
Grace Grace is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Aug 2002
Location: London
Posts: 1,111
Quote:
Originally posted by cbspock
Okay, what is the big deal being made over Pretty Face????? Why is everyone asking if she is performing it??
-Chris
]

Well, it was an important factor in the UK coz the single is due to be released Apr 5.

So when Shania was performing in the UK, we felt that it was important for her to sing it, so that people would go out to buy the single when it came out. But alas, she only sang it in the first 2 shows (out of 13 shows)........

I'm not sure why the rest of Europe is asking coz they currently have the UP! single, which she does sing anyways.......
__________________
Grace B
London, UK

...........\\!//
..........(@@)
--o00---(_)--00o--
Reply With Quote
  #13  
Old 03-22-2004, 08:17 AM
CSCfan's Avatar
CSCfan CSCfan is offline
.: Eja's big bwother :.
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: Home
Posts: 1,179
Send a message via MSN to CSCfan
Quote:
Originally posted by Grace
]Well, it was an important factor in the UK coz the single is due to be released Apr 5.

So when Shania was performing in the UK, we felt that it was important for her to sing it, so that people would go out to buy the single when it came out.


Same thing was with 'IOHWIB' (especially in the last part of the US leg)....
I wonder what she'll do with 'IOHWIB' when she does her 2nd US leg.... I could bet nothing really changes except that 'IOHWIB' will replace 'Ka-Ching!' and perhaps that a song or 2 will be added again.... (those darn lucky Americans! )
__________________
.: - - - - - - >- - ->> Mathias <<- - -< - - - - - - :.
Sharon Corr: Site | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Hyves
Quote:
Céline Dion » New X-mas album ['09] || "Taking Chances" World Tour DVD/BR ['09]
Sharon Corr » Brand new solo album [2009]!
Reply With Quote
  #14  
Old 03-22-2004, 08:45 AM
cbspock's Avatar
cbspock cbspock is offline
Board Administrator
 
Join Date: May 2001
Location: at the edge of the final frontier...
Posts: 49,382
Quote:
Originally posted by CSCfan
This I was the one asking.... and if you wanna know why.... Read this article....



and the English translation is????


-Chris
__________________
Shania's Place
Shania: often imitated, never duplicated!!

"...Living, Loving, Laughing and Dreaming....."-Shania Twain
Reply With Quote
  #15  
Old 03-22-2004, 08:51 AM
cbspock's Avatar
cbspock cbspock is offline
Board Administrator
 
Join Date: May 2001
Location: at the edge of the final frontier...
Posts: 49,382
Quote:
Originally posted by CSCfan
Same thing was with 'IOHWIB' (especially in the last part of the US leg)....
I wonder what she'll do with 'IOHWIB' when she does her 2nd US leg.... I could bet nothing really changes except that 'IOHWIB' will replace 'Ka-Ching!' and perhaps that a song or 2 will be added again.... (those darn lucky Americans! )



We lucked out, on the first leg she did a lot of songs.


-Chris
__________________
Shania's Place
Shania: often imitated, never duplicated!!

"...Living, Loving, Laughing and Dreaming....."-Shania Twain
Reply With Quote
Post New Thread Reply


Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 08:10 PM.

Powered by The Shania Network
| North American Online Fan Club | Shania's Place |
| Shania Portal | Shania Spotlight | Shania Twain City! |

Powered by: vBulletin Version 3.0.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.