Talk about Shania's NEW album with other Shania fans!
North American Online Fan Club | Shania's Place | Shania Portal |
Shania Spotlight | Shania Twain City!
Shania Boards Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Shania Twain North American Online Fan Club
Click For More Info on Shania's Kids Program!
[] Visit Shania's Official Site!
[] Still the One in Vegas!
[] Shania on Spanish TV
[] Shania on French TV
[] Shania in TIME!
[] Shania on Today Show
[] Shania at Grey Cup
[] Shania on Late Show
[] Shania Desktop Calendar!
[] Shania Fans Wallpapers!
[]Chatroom
[] Board Members Pics
[] Timmins Trip Photos!
[] Board Code of Conduct!

Go Back   Shania Boards > Shania Talk > North American Summer Tour 2018!
User Name
Password

Post New Thread Reply

Old 06-23-2004, 11:49 AM

Fresno Concert(6/22/04)

I'M BACK!!! I had 7th row seats but it was actually 4th row! The concert was good Shania peformed with alot of energy as usual. I got an autograph!!! YEAH FINALLY.....I decided I better go up on the 3rd song(Honey I'm Home) and glad I did becuz I started the autograph signing!! lol I had her sign my fanclub lanyard. I also got a high five.....her hands are so soft.lol I didn't get picked to go on stage but I still enjoyed myself.

Funny stories were that Shania invited 2 young girls on stage. First she asked the younger sister if she knew any song and she said NAh and when asked to sing it she just kept singing Nah, nah nah nah nah! lol
They had been at her concerts before and wore the same outfits as the chicago DVD. The girls came up and the girls told Shania they had an interview for her!lol So they asked her, what is your favorite ice cream? I believe Shania said butter pechan(can't remember) Then they asked her what do you like better coke or pepsi? Shania said, Ahhhh hmmm well your dad doesn't work for pepsi does he? lol! Shania said I like coke....I guess there goes my pepsi deal! The crowd was roaring! Shania said though, my favorite is rootbeer.
Then Shania gave them a hug and as they were heading off the stage Shania said becareful your shoe is untied and the girl just looked at it and Shania said....I'll tie it for you! lol It was so cute and motherly of her, she bent down to their level the entire time and the crowd loved it with cheering,laughter, and uuuuu's and awwwwwww's!

Then during "Your Still The One" She picked some girl onstage, she knew the words which was great and we all joined in...pretty cool to hear the entire audience singing!

Shania wore the Fresno Grizzly (Amatuer baseball team) jersey for the last song, which was kind of a surprise since Fresno State University is right next door to the arena and the Bulldog jersey might have been better, but everyone still loved it!

It was a great show, the Fresno news, and all radio stations the morning after are all saying how great it was!

It was a short show compared to seeing her on the 1st leg of the tour and she didn't perform "The Woman In Me" in the stands, but the show lasted an hour and half of pure high energy! Leaving all I could hear was praise for the show.

The only bad thing about the show was that I didn't get pictures because I had these 2 TALL people in front of me and I would of got nothing but there heads!lol I could see but the camera shots would not have been good so I just decided to relax and enjoy the music! So if anyone has pictures of the show and would like to share please email me at gjnrg@aol.com THANKS!

So, my Shania touring is over, sad but true.....it was quite a ride though THANKS TO SHANIA & HER BAND and the 150 people she said it takes to put the show together!

Oh yeah, speaking of the band another funny part was during the introductions when Cory was introducing Randal and said he is a proud father and going be a father for the second time in 2 weeks. So then when Randal talks he said I hope Cory doesn't tell my wife that!lol

OK OK DONE! NOW GETTING READY FOR MY SHANIA WITHDRAWLS!!

Last edited by jen : 06-23-2004 at 11:53 AM.
Old 06-23-2004, 12:15 PM

Send a message via MSN to chicker
WOW - thanks for the review jen, sounds like another awesome performance with lost of great "Shania moments"

Quote:
Then Shania gave them a hug and as they were heading off the stage Shania said becareful your shoe is untied and the girl just looked at it and Shania said....I'll tie it for you! lol It was so cute and motherly of her, she bent down to their level the entire time and the crowd loved it with cheering,laughter, and uuuuu's and awwwwwww's!
How sweet, and near to tears just reading this, god only knows how would have been if was actually there

Quote:
Then they asked her what do you like better coke or pepsi? Shania said, Ahhhh hmmm well your dad doesn't work for pepsi does he? lol! Shania said I like coke....I guess there goes my pepsi deal! The crowd was roaring! Shania said though, my favorite is rootbeer.
:LMAO
Make all our hearts blind to colors
Old 06-23-2004, 12:46 PM

Thanks Jen for a great review, and very glad you had an awsome time!
Old 06-23-2004, 01:08 PM

Chicker

Thats pretty cool that Shania Twain is willing to do that to make sure that little girl does not trip on her shoe laces....That one event really goes to show how Shania Twain cares about her fans...Shania Twain is simply amazing...I don't know of any other lady that would do such a thing while in concert like that...

Jen

That is a pretty fine review and congrats on the Shania Siggy! And you got to participate in one of Shania's awesome concerts which is in my book the best experience ever...

Benjamin
Old 06-23-2004, 01:15 PM

Thank You it was a blast, just wish it wasn't over for me.
Old 06-23-2004, 02:21 PM
Board Administrator

Shania said though, my favorite is rootbeer.

Warrior is gonna like that...lol

Great review!!!! Shania is funny. I bet that little kid will never untie that shoe again!

-Chris

"...Living, Loving, Laughing and Dreaming....."-Shania Twain
Old 06-23-2004, 07:37 PM

Thanks for that great review, Jen! It really made me smile! All those questions Shania answered are the same things that I like and I thought what Shania did for that little girl was so cute and just one more reason why Shania is such a class act!! You probably wouldn't see that with other artists!
Old 06-23-2004, 07:40 PM

There is going to be a lot of Shania Fans drinking Root Beer tonight I bet Lol!

Benjamin
Old 06-23-2004, 08:17 PM

Never knew why I liked root beer so much.

NOW I DO! Raising my glass right now to toast a GREAT LADY.

"SHE'S STILL THE ONE FOREVER AND FOR ALWAYS'!

"SHE'S STILL THE ONE FOREVER AND FOR ALWAYS"
Old 06-23-2004, 08:19 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by irene cross
Never knew why I liked root beer so much.

NOW I DO! Raising my glass right now to toast a GREAT LADY.

"SHE'S STILL THE ONE FOREVER AND FOR ALWAYS'!

And here is to you Irene Cross, Shania Twain and her Fabulous Falls Band!

Benjamin

Last edited by corran : 06-23-2004 at 08:22 PM.
Old 06-24-2004, 02:04 AM

During the news on wednesday they had highlites of the show and said how people were still buzzing the day after the Shania show as she performed to a RECORD 15,000+ AT THE SAVEMART CENTER!

WOOHOOOO! SHANIA!
Post New Thread Reply