Talk about Shania's NEW album with other Shania fans!
North American Online Fan Club | Shania's Place | Shania Portal |
Shania Spotlight | Shania Twain City!
Shania Boards Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Shania Twain North American Online Fan Club
Click For More Info on Shania's Kids Program!
[] Visit Shania's Official Site!
[] Still the One in Vegas!
[] Shania on Spanish TV
[] Shania on French TV
[] Shania in TIME!
[] Shania on Today Show
[] Shania at Grey Cup
[] Shania on Late Show
[] Shania Desktop Calendar!
[] Shania Fans Wallpapers!
[]Chatroom
[] Board Members Pics
[] Timmins Trip Photos!
[] Board Code of Conduct!

Go Back   Shania Boards > Shania Talk > General
User Name
Password

Post New Thread Reply

Old 12-14-2000, 02:16 AM
I'm Havin' A Party!

Send a message via ICQ to Shunyeuh Send a message via AIM to Shunyeuh Send a message via MSN to Shunyeuh Send a message via Yahoo to Shunyeuh
trivia questions

I have a 3 questions for all of you shania fans where was whose bed have your boots been under, any man of mine, and the woman in me. where were each of the videos shot,what month and what year? these are just for fun now if you only know location and year that's fine too!

Shunyeuh
Old 12-14-2000, 12:06 PM
I'm Havin' A Party!

Send a message via ICQ to Shunyeuh Send a message via AIM to Shunyeuh Send a message via MSN to Shunyeuh Send a message via Yahoo to Shunyeuh
come on shania fans take a stab at it, I will eventually give answers.
Old 12-16-2000, 12:18 AM

WBHYBBU - Santa Ynez, California
AMOM - Santa Ynez, California
TWIM - Cairo Egpyt

That's the best I can do, I wouldn't have a clue about the dates.

Shania's Fan Forever
xo
Old 12-16-2000, 01:51 AM
I'm Havin' A Party!

here are the dates: wbhybbu? dec 1994,amom aug 94 and apr 95, and wim july 95 . and shaniafan forever you are correct. Shunyeuh
Old 12-16-2000, 07:46 PM

YAY!!! I got them right Well the places anyway. What do I get for a prize?????
A trip to Timmins next year

Shania's Fan Forever
xo
Old 12-16-2000, 10:36 PM
I'm Havin' A Party!

ShaniaFanForever!, now since you got them right, you'll have to see if you can get enough money fly to cloumbus ohio and I will pick you up and you can go with us I know Mary R. won't mind she is apart of the group! so it would be five of us instead of 4! by the way your voice is cool thanks for trying. shunyeuh
Old 12-17-2000, 03:23 PM

Send a message via Yahoo to Slope
Maybe you can pick me up on your way Shunyenuh. I want to go but my wife isn't sold on the idea. I have a brother in law up there so I don't need a hotel room. You can just through me in the trunk, I won't be any trouble, promise.
Old 12-17-2000, 03:32 PM
Administrator

Slope,
I am sure you can definitively figure out something to come up there to Timmins with us for the weekend.. Let us know if you help with the plan..

------------------
Cheers,
FV
Old 12-19-2000, 08:06 PM

Ummmm, Thanks FV. To be honest this was a joke. I hope I can join the party up there. I live in Ontario so the travel isn't the problem. It's the mrs. LOL
Old 12-19-2000, 09:09 PM
Suspended

Boy, that sounds familiar, Slope. My wife isn't interested either. But my problems don't stop there. I have a wedding to go to that same weekend. But I've just decided I'm going to be there for at least part of the time.

What part of Ontario do you live in?

Roger
Old 12-20-2000, 07:05 PM

Hi Roger,
I live on the north shore Lake Erie. What are we to do with our wifes? Mine hasn't seen her brother in years, and she still doesn't want to go. He lives up there.
Old 12-20-2000, 08:46 PM

You guys have gotta try the "DOC" approach with your wives if your having problems getting to Timmins! I told her " I don't drink, I don't smoke, I don't run around, I work my butt off, I love you and the kids, I have never asked for anything in return till now-We're gona go to Timmins to see Shania and the center!" The wives can't possibly say no to that request. DOC
Old 12-20-2000, 10:56 PM
Administrator

Great strategy DOC! it's basically: beg till you get it! Just kidding! Timmins needs all of us there!!!!!

------------------
Cheers,
FV
Old 12-20-2000, 11:31 PM
Suspended

Hmmm, I'm not so sure, doc. Every marriage is different. What worked for you could cause problems for other guys. This is something every couple has to work out their own way. In my case, I guess I could have persuaded my wife to go but it would have been a Pyrrhic victory. She would have gone but felt out of place, so neither she nor I would have enjoyed it. The point is now moot anyway. My wife's best friend's daughter has now announced she is getting married that weekend and there is no way she will be in Timmins. Problem is she wants me at that wedding too so in our case the pressure to go somewhere is from her to me - to go to the wedding!

Roger
Old 12-21-2000, 12:09 AM

I know some of us do have choices to make, but lemme tell ya this. My husband bought me tickets to see Shania in Timmins on July 1st as a surprise to me. I got off work one night & he had printed on a piece of paper & taped it to my mirror, it said....TWAINAGE! You are going to Timmins to see Shania on JULY 1st!. Also, on the seat were the tickets & all this info on Timmins (tourist info) I almost fainted. First of all I just thought it was so sweet of him to suprise me like that & second, MAN! I was going to Timmins to see Shania!! The next day I started thinking...July 1st, there is something I have to do on that day. Well, I remebered I had to go to my sister's performance on that day. Holy cow! was I upset. I had to choose & it was killin' me! Anyways, I chose my sister. I am glad that I did, but ONLY because it meant a lot to her. I DO NOT think I will EVER be able to make that choice again though. RIGHT NOW...it's TIMMINS or bust...NOTHING IS GOING TO STOP ME!
I also feel that when 2 people are together, compromises will have to be made. If my husband wants to go somewhere or do something that makes him happy & he's not out of balance (ignoring family totally) then I love & respect him enough not to make an issue out of it. I know from my brother that there are men who don't do a lot of things "they want" to do to "avoid a hassle". take care ~ twainage
Post New Thread Reply