Talk about Shania's NEW album with other Shania fans!
North American Online Fan Club | Shania's Place | Shania Portal |
Shania Spotlight | Shania Twain City!
Shania Boards Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Shania Twain North American Online Fan Club
Click For More Info on Shania's Kids Program!
[] Visit Shania's Official Site!
[] Still the One in Vegas!
[] Shania on Spanish TV
[] Shania on French TV
[] Shania in TIME!
[] Shania on Today Show
[] Shania at Grey Cup
[] Shania on Late Show
[] Shania Desktop Calendar!
[] Shania Fans Wallpapers!
[]Chatroom
[] Board Members Pics
[] Timmins Trip Photos!
[] Board Code of Conduct!

Go Back   Shania Boards > Shania Talk > North American Summer Tour 2018!
User Name
Password

Post New Thread Reply

Old 10-16-2003, 06:30 AM

Kohl Center Mon Oct 27

Anyone here planning on attending? Looks as if it could be another SELL OUT Just checking ticketmaster and no ticktets available......Add one more to the list..
Old 10-16-2003, 06:34 AM
Board Administrator

COOL!!! Shania sold out her NY shows too!!

-Chris

"...Living, Loving, Laughing and Dreaming....."-Shania Twain
Old 10-16-2003, 10:02 AM

Send a message via AIM to resessions
Re: Kohl Center Mon Oct 27

Quote:
Originally posted by sas
Anyone here planning on attending? Looks as if it could be another SELL OUT Just checking ticketmaster and no ticktets available......Add one more to the list..

It's about a two hour drive from where I live so I might drive up to see it. I don't have a ticket and since it's sold out I may consider to get a ticket on the sidewalk around 7:45-7:50 during the Jim Otto show when those trying to profit off of Shania think they will tank it on the tickets they still hold and swing a deal.
Old 10-16-2003, 07:16 PM

Hi...

I'm going to the Madison Kohl Center show on the 27th!!!!

In fact, I'm flying out from San Francisco just to see Shania. I couldnt wait for her to come out West! I ended up buying a ticket on Ebay for a ridiculous amount of money but I couldn't help it. I've never seen her in concert before!! I'd love to meet any other board members who are going too. I'm staying at the Howard Johnsons supposedly across the street from Kohl Center.
Old 10-16-2003, 07:22 PM

WOW... I thought I was coming from far away.. You have me beat by several hundred miles....First ever eh? Are you in for a treat....
Old 10-16-2003, 07:32 PM
cross-stitching nut

It is hard to understand how I can be sooo jealous and happy at the same time for my friends but I am. Have a great time!! All her concerts blow you away but I have a feeling that the first one you see will always be a very special one so esr get ready! sas I know that you are very, very ready. How many does this make for this tour, sas? Wish I were going with you all!

"Find Your Self Esteem And Be Forever Free To Dream" - Shania Twain
Old 10-16-2003, 08:22 PM
Administrator

Quote:
Originally posted by esr
Hi...

I'm going to the Madison Kohl Center show on the 27th!!!!

In fact, I'm flying out from San Francisco just to see Shania. I couldnt wait for her to come out West! I ended up buying a ticket on Ebay for a ridiculous amount of money but I couldn't help it. I've never seen her in concert before!! I'd love to meet any other board members who are going too. I'm staying at the Howard Johnsons supposedly across the street from Kohl Center.

Way to GO LIZ! Congrats! You will have the greatest time ever: it will be a memorable concert I am sure!
Sas is keeping UP! with Shania on the tour!
Old 10-16-2003, 11:41 PM

Thanks!!! I'm sure I'll be blown away
Old 10-17-2003, 08:03 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by esr
Thanks!!! I'm sure I'll be blown away

You will not believe "HOW WORTH IT" you will feel having made the trip and seeing the show. Don;t forget to get your Second Harvest (Kids Kitchen) tickets before going to your seat....you can buy them before the show when James Otto is singing. Have a great time !
Old 10-17-2003, 07:28 PM

Just wondering if anyone has a floor plan of the Kohl center.... I cannot find any in the round and was wondering about my seat.... I'm in section 4 so if anyone can help me I would appreciate it.... Sounds like a good seat but want to see for sure....

Liz I was going to e-mail you but see I am unable to.... You can send me a message if you would like to talk about possibility meeting UP!
Old 10-27-2003, 10:03 AM

Send a message via AIM to asnigro
I cannot wait for tonight! I have been waiting 5 some odd years for Shania to come back to Madison and the day is finally here! I am a student here in Madison and didnt get to go to her last concert here that sold out. But you can bet your bottom dollar in time, those tickets were mine... nice and early this year! Here is a seating chart for the Kohl Center as well.

http://www.uwbadgers.com/facilities...ting/index.aspx
Old 10-27-2003, 10:30 AM

I'm not gona be able to make it to the Madison concert tonight even though I as thinking about it. Have a great time. I know you will. Next one for me is Wednesday in Milwaukee.

=Richard=
Old 10-27-2003, 01:43 PM
Administrator

Quote:
Originally posted by asnigro
I cannot wait for tonight! I have been waiting 5 some odd years for Shania to come back to Madison and the day is finally here! I am a student here in Madison and didnt get to go to her last concert here that sold out. But you can bet your bottom dollar in time, those tickets were mine... nice and early this year! Here is a seating chart for the Kohl Center as well.

http://www.uwbadgers.com/facilities...ting/index.aspx

Have a GREAT time and give us a review when you are back!
Old 10-27-2003, 06:19 PM

Hi Liz - I hope you have a wonderful time in Madison! I know what you mean! I'm not going to the Madison show, but I will be going to the Milwaukee one and this is also my first time and I can't wait. I was so happy when I found out she was coming back to WI because I wasn't able to see her on the last tour! Have fun!!!
Old 10-27-2003, 10:59 PM

Send a message via AIM to asnigro
Just got back from the show and wow was it amazing (Was their any doubt?)!!! She came out on stage initially wearing a Lee Evans #3 football jersey (He is the wisconsin badgers best wide receiver and one of the best in the country) and the crowd jest went nuts!

She played the set list that was posted but with some special touches. The highlight of the night for me was when she sang TWIM while sitting up halfway into the stands with the man playing the guitar sitting right next to her. I was thinking if that song didnt bring a tear to your eye, you arent human! Boy, I swear that Shania started crying in the middle of the song, you could tell it in her voice. Very emotional and a once in a life time performance from my point of view. Simply fabulous. Then for "If You're Not in it for Love, I'm Outta Here" She had some local kids that are in school bands or something of the sort bring their own set of drums (the kind that are strung up around their necks, bongo's sort of) and they played along with the band (their was probly 20-25 individual kids from age 8-18). This was a great touch when they did the clapping part of the song (you guys know). On a funny note, Shania slipped and forgot some of the words to "Dont be Stupid..." She started laughing and tried to give the mic to the guy with the blonde afro to sing but he shyed away too! She started laughing and then finally caught back up to the song after about 10 seconds. It was very funny and cute. She said something about it after the song about how she watches fans sing and if they sing the wrong words, she might start to sing the wrong words to! She jokingly said that that was her excuse. The whole situation was very cute and nice. She is amazing!

For the second wardrobe change, she had black parachute looking pants with silver zippers on them with a white and teal Body Glove spandex-y tight shirt (she was looking very nice for us fellas tonight ...). She brought up about 5 kids to sing along with "IGGG" it was very nice. She also brought about a 10 year old girl who won the second harvest drawing contest and got her picture taken and autographed, like normal.

For the third outfit, she put on a Wisconsin Badgers hockey jersey which was really cool (baggy, but cool). She finished off with confetti flying through the air and streamers flying about (both in the purple and off white Up! color scheme). I wouldnt be surpised if the place sold out (it did the last time she was here) as it holds about 17,000 shania-aholics. I took come digital pics, but I was off in the corner on floor level so I was kind of far away (Boy I felt spoiled sitting right up front in Chicago!) I might just have to skip class on wednesday and hitch-hike to Milwaukee to see the show at the Bradley Center and buy tickets on the street! My second Shania Experience was just as amazing as the first (Chicago this summer) and I cant wait for my next time!
Post New Thread Reply