Talk about Shania's NEW album with other Shania fans!
North American Online Fan Club | Shania's Place | Shania Portal |
Shania Spotlight | Shania Twain City!
Shania Boards Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Shania Twain North American Online Fan Club
Click For More Info on Shania's Kids Program!
[•] Visit Shania's Official Site!
[•] Still the One in Vegas!
[•] Shania on Spanish TV
[•] Shania on French TV
[•] Shania in TIME!
[•] Shania on Today Show
[•] Shania at Grey Cup
[•] Shania on Late Show
[•] Shania Desktop Calendar!
[•] Shania Fans Wallpapers!
[•]Chatroom
[•] Board Members Pics
[•] Timmins Trip Photos!
[•] Board Code of Conduct!

Go Back   Shania Boards > Shania Talk > General
User Name
Password

View Poll Results: Would you like to see Shania put the Fabulous Falls back together for Vegas?
Yes 31 93.94%
No 2 6.06%
Voters: 33. You may not vote on this poll

Post New Thread Reply

Old 05-31-2014, 11:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve F
Thanks, I thought BB and his wife had started up some kind of business. Glad to see he is still doing music. He's extremely talented.

Steve

Oh, yeah. They're in the chocolate business in Franklin, TN. BB is chief Oompa-Loompa for Miley Wonka.
Old 06-02-2014, 01:41 PM
OH,I BELIEVE IN YESTERDAY

Thanks! I had thought it was chocolate, but knowing you and I are about the same age, I think you will understand when I say my memory isn't what it used to be. Then when you consider all the stuff that has gone on regarding Shania for nearly 20 years now, it isn't always easy to remember a lot of things.

Steve
Old 06-05-2014, 09:40 AM
OH,I BELIEVE IN YESTERDAY

An only-in-Vegas moment: Shania Twain, Piff the Magic Dragon and Mr. Piffles onstage at Caesars

Shania Twain, Piff the Magic Dragon and Mr. Piffles at the Colosseum on Tuesday, June 3, 2014, in Caesars Palace.
http://www.lasvegassun.com/vegasdel...-magic-dragon-/

Vegas DeLuxe
By Don Chareunsy
June 4, 2014

In definitely one of the most unusual collaborations — ever — in Las Vegas, Caesars Palace headliner Shania Twain was joined onstage Tuesday night by Piff the Magic Dragon and his Chihuahua, Mr. Piffles, during Twain’s show “Shania: Still the One” at the Colosseum.

Piff and Mr. Piffles star in “Vegas Nocturne” at Rose. Rabbit. Lie. in the Cosmopolitan of Las Vegas. RRL sister show “Absinthe” is performed in the Spiegelworld tent outside Caesars Palace and next to Serendipity 3.

Twain talked up “Vegas Nocturne” and how much she loves the erotic and unique show — and Piff and Mr. Piffles, as they’ve become besties as of late. The Canadian superstar invited Piff to join an onstage singalong with audience members as she held Mr. Piffles.

Twain had a busy weekend, as she attended The Backstreet Boys concert at Axis in Planet Hollywood (BSB’s opening act was Canadian singer Avril Lavigne, whose husband, Nickelback frontman Chad Kroeger, also was in town) and joined the boyband at their afterparty Saturday night at Chateau in Paris Las Vegas.

Don Chareunsy is senior editor for arts and entertainment of the Las Vegas Sun.

Robin Leach has been a journalist for more than 50 years and has spent the past decade giving readers the inside scoop on Las Vegas, the world’s premier platinum playground.

Steve