Talk about Shania's NEW album with other Shania fans!
North American Online Fan Club | Shania's Place | Shania Portal |
Shania Spotlight | Shania Twain City!
Shania Boards Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Shania Twain North American Online Fan Club
Click For More Info on Shania's Kids Program!
[•] Visit Shania's Official Site!
[•] Still the One in Vegas!
[•] Shania on Spanish TV
[•] Shania on French TV
[•] Shania in TIME!
[•] Shania on Today Show
[•] Shania at Grey Cup
[•] Shania on Late Show
[•] Shania Desktop Calendar!
[•] Shania Fans Wallpapers!
[•]Chatroom
[•] Board Members Pics
[•] Timmins Trip Photos!
[•] Board Code of Conduct!

Go Back   Shania Boards > Shania Talk > Shania Stuff: Trade, Sell, Buy
User Name
Password

Post New Thread  

Old 10-20-2003, 06:29 PM
Banned

If You've Had A Problem With Kim Anderson

Send me a Private Message wth your email addy and I'll email you some important info that you'll want.
Old 11-06-2003, 07:17 PM
Banned

Hi Slaney,

Don't you think you are now carrying this too far to resort to opening new ID's just to post here because you have been suspended here under your real user ID and other ID's?
The only people whom is going to contact you is either going to be a prank or someone telling you to get a life and get over it.
I am also sick and tired of you spreading lies about me and posting my personal information which is called HARRASSMENT and SLANDER/LIBEL.
Maybe I should contact you for that Detective's phone number so I can file a report on YOU for harrassment.Take this as my final warning because I do have legal rights to take action against you.

To the moderators-
I am sorry this has to be the forum of choice for this trouble maker and usually,I do not post because if I ignore her,I think she may get the message that I am not worried about her silly threats and games.
In this instance,I have posted only because I am fed up with her constantly harrassing me on a public board,posting my personal details because that is why a screen name was invented so people's personal information is kept confidential for our own safety.I apologise to you because it is unfair for your time to be wasted deleting these posts and banning April's new ID everytime she opens one under a fake name only to cause problems for both myself and other people.
Old 11-09-2003, 03:07 PM
Banned

No idea what you're talking about but with how many people you've ripped off how can you have any idea who someone might be?
All I'll say is you've never ripped me personally off but I know who you are. You've ripped off alot of my friends

Last edited by Wild_And_Wicked : 11-09-2003 at 03:09 PM.
Old 11-10-2003, 04:47 PM
Banned

Nice try,April.
You e-mailed one of my friends whom is a respected member of this board through this website using this screen name and said I cannot tell you my name because I am not allowed to post here but you know who I am.
You are also right that I never ripped you off personally because I sent you a replacement package and it is nice to see you finally admit I didn't rip you off.People are sick of you and your tales especially after I proved you wrong and made you look like an idiot when I posted the FedEx tracking number for all to see and check out and then you vanished for awhile but then came back to cause more problems either by using your real name or as you are now,opening ID's under a fake name.
I have ripped nobody off and like I said before,if anyone has a problem,e-mail me.It is that simple.If your so called "friends" have a problem,they should contact me instead of you involving yourself but I know who you are and there are no "friends" that have been ripped off.I never received any e-mails when I invited people to e-mail me before when you first started this and I doubt I will now so please give up this pathetic game,move on and worry about your own life instead of harrassing other people.

Last edited by CherryBaby : 11-10-2003 at 04:50 PM.
Old 11-18-2003, 03:47 AM

I am sorry things had to come down to this. I don't normally put myself in the middle of other people's fights but I have to stand up for Kim here. She has been in and out of the hospital all year and going through treatments, just as she said. She has been a little behind on her shipments but I think she has gotten all caught up and her apologies have been received and accepted. I just got my shipment a few weeks ago and am rather enjoying what I have.

I don't think it is fair to accuse, humiliate, and ruin the reputation of someone publicly. April's information is only hearsay and we have no facts to back up her tales. I think, so far, everyone has been satisfied with their business with Kim and I think we should leave it at that. You must be careful about saying such things about someone's personal life because they can charge you and hold you liable for any reputable damages. So, please, let's refrain from accusing and spreading rumors about our members. We are all only here to have fun and share our love for Shania. Lets leave it at that.

Amanda
Old 11-18-2003, 05:39 PM

I never received the tapes that I paid for . I mailed an international money order in May and I am still waiting to receive my merchandise. I e-mailrd Kim several tiomes and everytime I get the same answer. I will mail you the tapes the next time I go to post. But this is November and I am still waiting.

Live and learn.

"SHE'S STILL THE ONE FOREVER AND FOR ALWAYS"
Old 11-18-2003, 08:07 PM
Banned

Renee if you want to press charges email me or PM me & I'll give you the info to do so.
Old 11-26-2003, 07:07 AM
Sing It Girls!!!!!

I have to say that i too have never recieved my package!!! I sent the money as requested at the beginning of the year and i have heard nothing!!!

I would be very, very happy to just recieve what i've paid for, but i'm not going to hold my breath!!!

I'm not attacking anybody though, i always like to think there's a reasonable explanation for things so if Kim would like to contact me and explian, i'm happy for that to happen!!

Sheffield(twice) Newcastle (twice) London(twice) Belfast(twice) Birmingham(twice) Manchester

11 shows..... One Fantastic Month!!!
Old 12-01-2003, 08:36 AM
Banned

I am happy to say I have contacted Beckie whom was correct when she said there may have been a good reason why she had not heard from me and that is because my e-mail account lost many e-mails and therefore,I lost her address.
We have rectified things and I am happy to put this matter to rest with a happy ending.
I am just very relieved Beckie is such a wonderful and special lady to accept my apologies and carry on as we were.
Old 12-01-2003, 09:41 AM
Sing It Girls!!!!!

There's nothing to accept Kim, it was just a case of email problems on both sides and i'm glad we've sorted it out!! I just hope that you are feeling better and you have my best wishes

Sheffield(twice) Newcastle (twice) London(twice) Belfast(twice) Birmingham(twice) Manchester

11 shows..... One Fantastic Month!!!
Old 12-02-2003, 02:35 AM

N/A

Last edited by WickedAngel96 : 12-02-2003 at 07:32 AM.
Old 12-28-2003, 11:01 AM

I couldn't believe when I came across this thread, I'm not the only one who never received what they ordered. My story is the same, Kim received the money I sent and after several months of not getting what I ordered, I got one e-mail saying "next time I'm at the post office...." that's the only reply I've gotten. After sending several more e-mails I've gotten no replies.

Steve
Old 12-28-2003, 12:14 PM
Banned

Kim is now pretending to be her "sister Melissa" begging people to just send her stuff for nothing
Old 12-29-2003, 04:39 PM
Banned

Steve,

I don't recall your order but if you are being sincere,please e-mail me back because I just e-mailed you about your claim although I have not received any e-mails from a Steve claiming they haven't received their order.
April,you are just too much.Please send your resume to a soap opera or reveal your so called "source" for information at the National Enquirer and then fire him or her because once again,your information is wrong.

Last edited by CherryBaby : 12-29-2003 at 05:00 PM.
Old 12-29-2003, 07:40 PM
Banned

If this many people are ratting on you how can you be so sure of who I might be?
Post New Thread