Talk about Shania's NEW album with other Shania fans!
North American Online Fan Club | Shania's Place | Shania Portal |
Shania Spotlight | Shania Twain City!
Shania Boards Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Shania Twain North American Online Fan Club
Click For More Info on Shania's Kids Program!
[•] Visit Shania's Official Site!
[•] Still the One in Vegas!
[•] Shania on Spanish TV
[•] Shania on French TV
[•] Shania in TIME!
[•] Shania on Today Show
[•] Shania at Grey Cup
[•] Shania on Late Show
[•] Shania Desktop Calendar!
[•] Shania Fans Wallpapers!
[•]Chatroom
[•] Board Members Pics
[•] Timmins Trip Photos!
[•] Board Code of Conduct!

Go Back   Shania Boards > Shania Talk > Shania in the news
User Name
Password

Post New Thread Reply

Old 03-29-2017, 10:56 PM

http://www.idolator.com/7660106/sha...ry-music-awards

Randy. This article got posted at 1:40 pm and your article got posted at 2:59 pm. While Robin Leach's got posted one day ago at 4:44 pm. In a Facebook Shania Twain Fan Group, an employee of T-Moblie Arena posted he will be investigating and I just Facebook messaged him. I know I am not playing around with this and we are so hoping for what will be BIG and EPIC! So look at how everything is coming together. Keep posting away the updates!
Come on over, Come on in, Pull up a sit..........UP! UP! can only go UP! from here...... That's Me, My Life Theory!
Old 03-30-2017, 11:02 AM
OH,I BELIEVE IN YESTERDAY

Well at least I saw her picture on a magazine cover at Target this morning. It says she talks about how she deals with stress I think. Unfortunately I can't remember the name of the mag.

Steve
Old 03-30-2017, 04:36 PM

More articles about it! Either way this is great publicity!

http://www.wideopencountry.com/shan...red-acm-awards/

Old 03-30-2017, 08:10 PM

Keep these posting and updates coming. Right now it 9pm on Thursday night for me. So keep them coming and what does everyone think about this. Let's be UP front about this for once. We all have heard everything. It's like we are at the edge of seats and simply ready. So can we speculate this is a for real thing or not?
Come on over, Come on in, Pull up a sit..........UP! UP! can only go UP! from here...... That's Me, My Life Theory!
Old 04-01-2017, 01:45 PM
Shania Crazy

The Juno Awards are also on Sunday. Wouldn't it be funny if she surprised performed there after all the speculation of the ACMs?
~ June 17, 2004 (Vancouver)
~ July 9 & 10, 2014 (Calgary)
~ June 7, 2015 (Vancouver)
~ May 5 & 6, 2018 (Vancouver)
Old 04-01-2017, 10:32 PM

So she is playing a nice but means April Fools Day joke or something. So it 11:30 pm the night before the ACMS'

LETS VOTE

1. SHE WILL PERFORM AND FOLLOW THROUGH

2. SHE WILL NOT PERFORM AND FOLLOW THROUGH

3. SHE WILL FINALLY COME OUT TO SAY THE PROBLEMS AND FOLLOW THROUGH

4. SHE WILL NOT COME OUT TO SAY THE PROBLEMS AND FOLLOW THROUGH

5. SHE WILL DROP HER SINGLE, SHE WILL PERFORM and SHE WILL COME OUT WITH THE TITLE OF THE ALBUM plus A GIGANTIC EPIC BIG PRESS TOUR

6. SHE WILL NOT DO 5.

FOLLOW THROUGH means the album, press tour etc etc.

WHICH IS IT?
Old 04-02-2017, 10:05 PM
Shania Crazy

So much for that rumour...
Next idea anyone?
~ June 17, 2004 (Vancouver)
~ July 9 & 10, 2014 (Calgary)
~ June 7, 2015 (Vancouver)
~ May 5 & 6, 2018 (Vancouver)
Old 04-03-2017, 07:27 AM

Yeah, so much for the rumor! I watched a great deal last night "hoping" It was not easy. I haven't cared much for Country Music the past few years. I miss the old singers like Willie, Johnny, Kenny, Crystal Gayle, etc. These guys now dress like hip-hoppers and seem to like kind of a cross of metal and country together. The only guy that looks country is Tim McGraw. But then, I know I'm from a past era that really doesn't exist anymore. So, I will say congrats to the winners last night. I did like Tim & Faith's duet and Reba and the Christian girl she sang with. [Can't remember her name].

But, back to Shania's "no-show", I'm disappointed as I'm sure we all are. "From This Moment On" it will be nice to know "When" she will release her new album that I'm hoping will "Rock This Country" once again. Come on Shania make us proud. We true fans know "You're Still The One"!

Steve
Old 04-04-2017, 02:20 PM
#1 Shania Fan :)

This is ridiculous.
Old 04-05-2017, 02:03 AM

Like seriously we should unite and ask her. I am sorry to post this but I am in politics.

1. You never tease and tease and tease for 15 years and cover up bull **** when it comes to the truth.

2. We really need to ask her and ask her management. I am not playing anymore games because this is getting out of hand

3. How much more stupid and bull **** do we fans need to take.

4. Remember she has millions and millions in the bank like those greedy rich humans who do not care to continue the there amazing career.

5. For real it's becoming stupid and the honors she got this past year and several I am screaming. She does not deserve it. It's blowing smoke up are asses and to make us happy like we on puppets in her whining bull ****

6. I am not posting anything negative but I have asked the tough question.

7. On Facebook in those Shania Fan's groups, I have asked the same thoughts, perceptions and everything she could throw at us as fans.

8. I am not taking anymore hearsay, rumors and standing my ground and we should stand up to her and or her management because she is really coming off like a rich .............................

9. I am trying my best not to loose any hope blah blah blah but for real she is a fraud in my book because she made it out with two singles without Mutt. "Today Is Your Day" and "Endless Love" and that is IT!

10. I am not posting anything but truth. She made it big riding on the bandwagon and coat tails of Mutt and look what happen. She is teasing and teasing and blah blah blah. I am not doubting her but we have been through enough

11. She is becoming a clown of country music and a low life. When I say low life means she got her success from Mutt and no one else. She used him to become who she is now. THINK!

12. I am not posting anything wrong but disappointed, upset and pissed off like you are.

13. Seriously we need to come together because all she wants right now and down the road is our money and our loyalty period.

14. Her narrative is sweet and all that but come on do not piss off your fans and fans who have been there for centuries and such.

15. I can continue posting the truth and nothing but. When are we going to wise up and honestly put forth a letter or video asking the tough questions

16. Is She a hack or is she real? So many people are leaving her fan base like leaving a strong community with a shrinking tax base.

17. She is all talk all talk all talk all talk and all talk. Should I continue?

18. The only singles she came out with after Mutt was a Christmas one with Michael Buble and Lionel Richie. That is with another artist. She only came out with one single "Today Is Your Day." Like she stepped up and became this high and elite artist.

19. She talks so much but nothing comes out with all these honors and such

20. She is seriously losing her fan base everyday when she never follow through.

I am so sorry for posting this but it's the truth and something has to give!
Old 04-05-2017, 12:22 PM

YIKES!

Steve
Old 04-05-2017, 01:03 PM

Hrm?

I think we need to remember here that Shania owes us fans nothing. I too, like everyone else, is anxiously awaiting the new music and know it's coming. I don't think it's fair for fans to be angry with her and to say she is losing her fan base. She didn't promise anything and these is a lot more involved with dropping a single/ album that could affect the dates she mentioned in the past. I think we should be grateful after all she has gone through that she is even willing to share her music with us at all. We need to remember that it's her music, her career, and this is the empowered Shania we all love, she will release it when she is ready. She has always been smart about when and how she releasing things which helped her success, let's trust she is doing the same now...
Old 04-05-2017, 01:51 PM

I just got back from a Candidate Forum where the debate and discussion was heated and healthy. So I was on a roll all night. I was playing Shania all the time preparing and get ready.
Old 04-05-2017, 06:16 PM
#1 Shania Fan :)

Ok, that's just a tad overboard. I'm in agreement that the wait is long and there needs to be a set, final release date; but let's not overblow it.

Riding Mutt's coat tails? Clown? Low life? Are you sure you are a fan? I understand being frustrated, but you are personally attacking her because of the wait for new music.
Old 04-05-2017, 10:26 PM

Like I said I am running for public office and I am hoping for the best.
Post New Thread Reply