Talk about Shania's NEW album with other Shania fans!
North American Online Fan Club | Shania's Place | Shania Portal |
Shania Spotlight | Shania Twain City!
Shania Boards Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Shania Twain North American Online Fan Club
Click For More Info on Shania's Kids Program!
[•] Visit Shania's Official Site!
[•] Still the One in Vegas!
[•] Shania on Spanish TV
[•] Shania on French TV
[•] Shania in TIME!
[•] Shania on Today Show
[•] Shania at Grey Cup
[•] Shania on Late Show
[•] Shania Desktop Calendar!
[•] Shania Fans Wallpapers!
[•]Chatroom
[•] Board Members Pics
[•] Timmins Trip Photos!
[•] Board Code of Conduct!

Go Back   Shania Boards > Shania Talk > Shania in the news
User Name
Password

Post New Thread Reply

Old 01-19-2005, 10:07 AM

Shania's Wishes For Spring

Press Release Source: Procter & Gamble

Scentstories(TM) by Febreze(TM) Launches Shania's Wishes For Spring(TM)

Superstar Launches a Spring-themed Scentstories Disc

CINCINNATI, Jan. 19 /PRNewswire-FirstCall/ -- Today Procter & Gamble (NYSE: PG - News) announced the launch of Shania's Wishes for Spring(TM), the newest scented disc in the line-up for Scentstories(TM) by Febreze(TM). The disc is the latest note in P&G's marketing partnership with superstar Shania Twain to promote Scentstories, a revolutionary new way to play scents like you play music. With the touch of a play button, Scentstories enlivens your home with the multiple-scent experience of a real environment. This specially designed disc player plays scents instead of songs and the variety of scent-themed discs lets you select a Scentstories disc like you'd choose and play your favorite CD.
(Photo: http://www.newscom.com/cgi-bin/prnh/20050119/NYW018 )

Shania's Wishes for Spring, the seventh scent disc in the collection and the first-ever celebrity scent disc, includes five scent tracks: "daffodils swaying in the breeze," "hanging sheets on the line," "breezes through the window," "mouthwatering citrus" and "picking lily of the valley." With the purchase of the special limited-edition Scentstories disc, consumers will also be able to receive a bonus Shania Twain DVD by mail while supplies last with Proof of Purchase. In celebration of the Shania's Wishes for Spring disc launch and to support the fight against hunger, P&G will donate $100,000 to America's Second Harvest, a charity close to Shania's heart.

The international star's partnership with P&G was first announced in September, and includes her involvement in the musically-themed marketing campaign, with Shania's hit "Forever and For Always" featured in the Scentstories TV ads; Shania starring in the upcoming print ads and prominently on http://www.scentstories.com; and her new duet, "Party for Two," to be showcased in the radio ads across country music stations.

"I'm thrilled for the launch of this special Scentstories disc that includes my favorite springtime scents all on one disc. I hope that my fans will enjoy and appreciate these fresh aromas and feel good at the same time knowing P&G, the makers of Scentstories, are supporting America's Second Harvest," said Shania. "The fight against hunger is so important and I'm thankful to P&G for supporting the cause in conjunction with the Shania's Wishes for Spring disc launch."

"Shania has lent the same level of beauty and creativity to her new Scentstories disc as she does to her own music. We're pleased to bring music lovers nationwide another great thematic Scentstories disc that will allow them to express themselves through scent," said John Sebastian, brand manager for Scentstories. "This is just another step in our exciting partnership with Shania Twain -- the many musical components of the campaign complement the unique ability Scentstories provides for consumers to play scents like they play music."

Scentstories adds a new dimension to your personal space. Perfect for everyday use in the living room, bedroom or where you want to enjoy a wonderful scent experience, Scentstories is also a great way to set the mood for a party or make your home more festive for the holidays. Switch scent discs at any time (like you switch music CDs) to create a different mood or atmosphere.

Each scent disc is reusable for 20 plays or 50 hours. Other themed discs include: "strolling through the garden(TM)," "wandering barefoot on the shore(TM)," "exploring a mountain trail(TM)," "relaxing in the hammock(TM)," "shades of vanilla(TM)," and "celebrate the holidays(TM)." For more information on this revolution in home fragrance and details on Shania's partnership with Scentstories, visit http://www.scentstories.com.
Old 01-19-2005, 10:25 AM
Administrator

Re: Shania's Wishes For Spring

Quote:
Originally posted by tides24
With the purchase of the special limited-edition Scentstories disc, consumers will also be able to receive a bonus Shania Twain DVD by mail while supplies last with Proof of Purchase.

Now I am going to buy the disc for sure to find out what this bonus DVD really is...! Thanks for the info!
Old 01-19-2005, 10:49 AM

<<In celebration of the Shania's Wishes for Spring disc launch and to support the fight against hunger, P&G will donate $100,000 to America's Second Harvest, a charity close to Shania's heart.>>

Not a bad haul for Second Harvest. Now, it becomes clear why Shania got involved in this.
Old 01-19-2005, 12:54 PM

Yep I am for sure gonna get one now, or maybe two
Old 01-19-2005, 02:02 PM
OH,I BELIEVE IN YESTERDAY

Guess I'll check it out. Isn't it funny, i.e., John Sebastian. What I mean is that's the same name of the lead singer of the 60s-70s rock group "The Lovin' Spoonful." Then John went on his own. His most famous event from that was the theme song for the sitcom "Welcome Back Kotter." Okay, I'll check this out on the scentstories.

Steve
Old 01-19-2005, 03:19 PM

Send a message via AIM to RandyGK
anyone know where to purchase it?
Old 01-19-2005, 03:50 PM
*~I Love You Shania!~*

Quote:
Originally posted by RandyGK
anyone know where to purchase it?

And does anyone know when it's coming out? Or if it is already?

Shania's Still The One, Forever And For Always!

I You, Shania!

53 DAYS UNTIL THE FIFTH ANNUAL WORLDWIDE SHANIA TWAIN FAN CONVENTION!!! GET READY TO PARTY HARDY!!!
Old 01-19-2005, 05:00 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by STFanForever
And does anyone know when it's coming out? Or if it is already?
dunno but some are saying that on the "Scentstories" website, it says the bonus DVD will have 2 of Shania's videos on it, and a "Behind the Scenes" look at her photoshoot for "Scentstories".
Old 01-19-2005, 05:03 PM
KaLeL TwAiN

Send a message via AIM to imonmywayup Send a message via Yahoo to imonmywayup
Quote:
Originally posted by jen
dunno but some are saying that on the "Scentstories" website, it says the bonus DVD will have 2 of Shania's videos on it, and a "Behind the Scenes" look at her photoshoot for "Scentstories".

AHHH!!! when is it in stores?!?!??!
Old 01-19-2005, 05:05 PM
Administrator

Here is how it looks...time to search for it!

my best guess is wherever they sell the Scentstories player they will sell the new Shania disc too...but since it is in a limited quantity, people will have to pay attention and grab it...!
Old 01-19-2005, 05:09 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by FV
Here is how it looks...time to search for it!

my best guess is wherever they sell the Scentstories player they will sell the new Shania disc too...but since it is in a limited quantity, people will have to pay attention and grab it...!

Hmmm I am gonna have to keep an eye out for it at Walmart. I seen the Febreeze player on sale during Christmas....gone have to check it out now.
Old 01-19-2005, 05:16 PM
KaLeL TwAiN

Send a message via AIM to imonmywayup Send a message via Yahoo to imonmywayup
Quote:
Originally posted by jen
Hmmm I am gonna have to keep an eye out for it at Walmart. I seen the Febreeze player on sale during Christmas....gone have to check it out now.

On the febreeze site it doesn't show walmart as a source but Kmart is on there :P
Old 01-19-2005, 05:36 PM

DVD>>>

Old 01-19-2005, 07:13 PM
Board Administrator

Hope it has PFT and Don't on it.

-Chris

"...Living, Loving, Laughing and Dreaming....."-Shania Twain
Old 01-19-2005, 07:35 PM
Board Administrator

"hanging sheets on the line,"

Well, one of my guesses was home, I guess this is close to that..lol We are missing the horse stable scent..lol

-Chris

"...Living, Loving, Laughing and Dreaming....."-Shania Twain
Post New Thread Reply