Talk about Shania's NEW album with other Shania fans!
North American Online Fan Club | Shania's Place | Shania Portal |
Shania Spotlight | Shania Twain City!
Shania Boards Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Shania Twain North American Online Fan Club
Click For More Info on Shania's Kids Program!
[] Visit Shania's Official Site!
[] Still the One in Vegas!
[] Shania on Spanish TV
[] Shania on French TV
[] Shania in TIME!
[] Shania on Today Show
[] Shania at Grey Cup
[] Shania on Late Show
[] Shania Desktop Calendar!
[] Shania Fans Wallpapers!
[]Chatroom
[] Board Members Pics
[] Timmins Trip Photos!
[] Board Code of Conduct!

Go Back   Shania Boards > Shania Talk > The Former Shania Centre in Timmins
User Name
Password

Post New Thread Reply

Old 11-03-2004, 01:26 PM
This is Ren from the STC!

Here are some of my pics from this weekend. I don`t know if they'll show up or not. I've never used this image host before. If not, i'll find someway to get them up here. The pics are probably huge. I tried to resize some of them but really have no clue what I'm doing. Hopefully, they'll resize automatically in IE for most of you.

First 3 shots are taken from the Main Stage by me. I was the MC yesterday and got the exact same view Shania did. This shot was taken around 10am so the crowd is still very thin.

Lots of familiar faces here

Smile pretty for the camera

This is Frenchie giving me her best smile after I scared her around 3am while waiting in line for our wristbands... doesn't she look happy?

Fan-Con 2 was an exciting time for many. One of the surprises to come out of fan-con 2 was a love connection. Here is the happy couple (Ren and andrea)

This is Andrea in my jeep waiting for a wristband... we were the 15th vehicle in the line-up.

This is a picture of Shania moments before she takes the stage.

Okay, I threw this one in here for fun. THis is me trying to figure out how to turn off my new digi cam and snapping a picture of my face by accident.. haha very funny.

Last edited by rgaudreau : 11-04-2004 at 11:00 PM.
Old 11-03-2004, 01:42 PM

Thanks for the pics!! Luv seeing all of u freezing ur butts off! Gotta go to school now hope everyone returns safely!
Old 11-03-2004, 02:02 PM

Woah a huuuge picture of Rens face

haha,, Hey Ren it was great to finally meet you and Andrea!!!

Hi all this is my first post on this thread,, I really really felt out in the cold(so to speak) all weekend no being able to access a computer,, the day I tried to give everyone a quick UP! date from me and teds perspective,, The computer in the business center at the Days Inn, was not working,, and we were kind've a little rush to get the Centre to stand around for 9 hrs or soo (yeah that was great) haha,, its allright as soon as the Shania Music started pumping through the loud speakers at the stage everyone was all warm..

OK soo I'm gonna work on getting my digital pics UP! and running to you guys,,

I'm planning on writing a novel type of review from me,, My first time to the Centre's expression's..

I just read all 15 pages of this thread for the first time,, Awesome, just Awesome stuff soo far to everyone,, Alan and Ren thanks for the early pictures!!!!!

Hey Jen,, Woooo!!!! I was finally able to talk to Jen on my cell phone this morning(no nextel signal in Canada)

And yes Tracy does Rock,, In my eyes this extended weekend was sooooooooooo well organized,, Tracy you deserve all the aclolades everyone ever gives you!!!!!!

Bye for now
Steve

Oh and by the way I took 4 1/2 rolls of film
of Shania on stage with the Big zoom camera,, Were all gonna have to wait for those to be developed

All My concert pics http://www.shaniaforums.com/showthread.php?p=608468#post608468

Captainsteve19
Old 11-03-2004, 02:03 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by rgaudreau

Okay, I threw this one in here for fun. THis is me trying to figure out how to turn off my new digi cam and snapping a picture of my face by accident.. haha very funny.

Well, I don't see any cavities in your teeth, nor macular degeneration on your retina. So the camera must work pretty good. Thanks for those interesting pictures. Good luck with learning how to post those photos. Took me a while too.

Last edited by Bob : 11-03-2004 at 02:17 PM.
Old 11-03-2004, 02:12 PM
Board Administrator

Quote:
Originally posted by dax
Im so happy shania liked my cartoons It feels so good to know she has seen them and maybe had a good laugh too

From what Tracy said, she was really into them.

-Chris

"...Living, Loving, Laughing and Dreaming....."-Shania Twain
Old 11-03-2004, 02:13 PM
Board Administrator

Yes, the mug is for sale!

-Chris

Old 11-03-2004, 02:27 PM
Board Administrator

I intend to put up a STC Shania homecoming webpage on my site by the end of the weekend. It will be a collection of all the news stories and some pictures.

-Chris

Old 11-03-2004, 02:36 PM

Send a message via AIM to shaniawarrior Send a message via Yahoo to shaniawarrior
OMG GUYS!!! AWESOME!!!!!!!! I thought of you guys *allllllllllll* day yesterday!! Even my boss & professors actually told me, "You *really* would like to be somewhere else right now, wouldn't you?" Gee, you can't tell that Timmins is all I've talked about for the last week or anything.

DAX, CONGRATULATIONS to you for the comments you got from *Shania* about your cartoons!!!!! That is freaken awesome!!!!

Debbie, I'm *so* glad to hear that Shania recognized your cross-stitch! You go girl!!!!

Thanks to EVERYONE for all the posts & awesome pictures!! Although I have to say...you camped out in cars?!?! If I were there, we'd all be camping *outside* & doing a lil' Shania hoe-down to keep warm all night while releasing our hyperness to the world!!! LOL!! I am *so* happy for all of you that were able to go (but at the same time, so very jealous )!! It does not surprise me one bit that it snowed there, especially on a Shania event. LOL Just awesome stuff guys, congrats on the wonderful experiences!!! I just hope next time school doesn't prevent me from making such a fun occassion!!

A HYPER Shania fan,
Desiree

"I'm a vegetarian, Brad. I eat TOFU TUNA!! *slap*" ~Shania in "I Heart Huckabees"
Old 11-03-2004, 02:42 PM

Awesome Chris,, on your your upcoming page devoted to this huge weekend,, I got a feeling your gonna have tons of stuff filtering in in the next coming weeks to these threads you can use,, It was a very very very well documented event by us and the Media!!!

DAX!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I've seen your work on the boards over the years but seeing actual prints/paintings in person,, I was overwhelmed!!! Wooooo!!! congrats on the praise from Shania!!

Cheers
Steve

All My concert pics http://www.shaniaforums.com/showthread.php?p=608468#post608468

Captainsteve19
Old 11-03-2004, 03:00 PM

Awesome pics, and Deb thank you so much for posting them all so promptly. It's true, that it makes us feel like we were that much closer to being there in person...lol.

Olga

I'm havin' me a party!!!
Old 11-03-2004, 03:12 PM

Thanks for all the stories and posts, it really is great to read them all, and see the pics. I tend to go into my own little world and feel like I was actually there.

Well, I watched CTV news last night, only a short segment on the homecoming. I also watched E-Talk Daily with Ben Mulroney, there was a short segment there, another tonight. The actual CTV will air Nov, 29th at 8pm EST.

I also saw Shania on Canada AM today, she was on for about the last hour (8am - 9am). She seemed to be having lots of fun co-hosting. She got a blue Maple Leafs Jersey given to her by one of the players. this one has "TWAIN 00" on the back of it. Who knows maybe in a while it will end up autographed and at the STC for display or auction.........only time will tell.

Needless to say my collection of recorded TV appearances is growing............LOL :LMAO :LMAO :LMAO

Again thank you to all for the posts and pictures. Dax and Debbie, I am absolutely thrilled for the both of you. Way to go, you both deserve it for ALL that hard work.

Olga

I'm havin' me a party!!!
Old 11-03-2004, 04:04 PM
Board Administrator

I need copies of all the TV stuff!!!

If you have pics...send them my way if you want them included on the new pages I will be working on.

I was going through my pics, and I have some good ones as well.

-Chris

Old 11-03-2004, 04:10 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by cbspock
I need copies of all the TV stuff!!!

If you have pics...send them my way if you want them included on the new pages I will be working on.

I was going through my pics, and I have some good ones as well.

-Chris

I will try to make you a copy of the VHS I will have of her appearances. It won't be ready till around Christmas though, I will have to borrow my dad's VCR to copy it. Sorry for the delay.

I have also sent you a copy of my CD of Fan Con Pics. Hope you like them.

Olga

I'm havin' me a party!!!
Old 11-03-2004, 04:19 PM
I'm Havin' A Party!

Send a message via ICQ to Shunyeuh Send a message via AIM to Shunyeuh Send a message via MSN to Shunyeuh Send a message via Yahoo to Shunyeuh
kiss 105.3 just played party for two!

nice pic's with shania and the mayor thats hilarious

thats good pics of you all from the morning...

she will spot that puppet inno time !
I Had A Blast Giving Shania The Flowers And Seeing her Reaction! was the best Feeling Ever! Meeting Her Was Awesome! getting the oprah transcript signed was a blast and having her recognize me was cool!

Last edited by Shunyeuh : 11-03-2004 at 08:41 PM.
Old 11-03-2004, 06:27 PM
Board Administrator

Well, it was 55 degrees here in NY today, which felt like summer after being in -4 degrees in Timmins for three days...lol

-Chris

Post New Thread Reply