Talk about Shania's NEW album with other Shania fans!
North American Online Fan Club | Shania's Place | Shania Portal |
Shania Spotlight | Shania Twain City!
Shania Boards Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Shania Twain North American Online Fan Club
Click For More Info on Shania's Kids Program!
[] Visit Shania's Official Site!
[] Still the One in Vegas!
[] Shania on Spanish TV
[] Shania on French TV
[] Shania in TIME!
[] Shania on Today Show
[] Shania at Grey Cup
[] Shania on Late Show
[] Shania Desktop Calendar!
[] Shania Fans Wallpapers!
[]Chatroom
[] Board Members Pics
[] Timmins Trip Photos!
[] Board Code of Conduct!

Go Back   Shania Boards > Shania Talk > The Former Shania Centre in Timmins
User Name
Password

Post New Thread Reply

Old 12-21-2004, 05:45 PM
tower

Oooh Yummy those Chocolates look nice, I wish I had stayed a wee bit longer....

Oooh who is this I wonder?

Yes Will Saari sends his Christmas greeting to all of you out there in Shania land and looks forward to meeting those who have not yet made the Trip to Timmins and the Shania Twain Centre.

Ah here is a Girl on a mission,:

But sadly the Guy taking the picture had NO IDEA what he was doing and as you can not read her lips or read the washed out sign she is holding....

Old 12-21-2004, 05:52 PM
tower

Tracy is of course the Customer Services Manager of the STC, and she was looking just Beautiful today, Ain't I lucky to be able to get a Tracy Christmas Hug Guys.... I can't take her photo for some reason, but I did get the hug... Aww shucks, I am blushing again.

Lots of Christmas goodies on sale for the good people of Timmins to snap up so here are a few shots of the shop for you all to savour....

Merry Christmas everyone from the City of Timmins.
Old 12-21-2004, 06:16 PM
Board Administrator

MERRY CHRISTMAS STC!!!!

-Chris

"...Living, Loving, Laughing and Dreaming....."-Shania Twain
Old 12-21-2004, 07:09 PM

Tom

Yes those Christmas treats do look good...Thanks for the picture of the STC Centre in winter time...Brrr it looks cold in those parts Tom....

Send my Merry Christmas greetings to Tracy and Will Tom...And a Very Merry Christmas to you too Tom...Hope you will be able to survive the frigid Timmins weather...

Benjamin
Old 12-21-2004, 07:55 PM
tower

Oh Tracy and the gang will be all over this thread like a rash to see what a mess I made of taking there pictures!

I hope they will reply to you all in due course. The centre was still full of visitors, well not full but a large family who had travelled the 8 hours from Toronto to visit, they were going round for a second time, I think they were having fun.

And of COURSE being spoiled by the wonderful staff at the STC. It would be a nice Christmas gesture for everyone here to go to the Shania Forums and wish all those nice Shania Fans who only post there a Merry Christmas from the Boards would it not Chris, he said hinting in a VERY LOUD voice
Old 12-21-2004, 09:10 PM
Board Administrator

Quote:
Originally posted by tower

And of COURSE being spoiled by the wonderful staff at the STC. It would be a nice Christmas gesture for everyone here to go to the Shania Forums and wish all those nice Shania Fans who only post there a Merry Christmas from the Boards would it not Chris, he said hinting in a VERY LOUD voice

They could come here too

-Chris

"...Living, Loving, Laughing and Dreaming....."-Shania Twain
Old 12-22-2004, 12:48 AM
tower

Quote:
Originally posted by cbspock
They could come here too

-Chris

THIS IS VERY TRUE, I WILL SEE WHAT I CAN DO!!!
Old 12-23-2004, 11:06 PM
Sabrina's Cats a brat!!!

OK Gang this is the last of the Merry Christmas pictures and greetings from Timmins. Now Timmins is a Working town, most here have more than one job and it is not unusal to find someone serving you in one place in the Morning and someplace else in the evening. Having said all that I managed to get them all to stand still long enough to pass on there Christmas greeting to you all and some nice pictures to round off this thread, so enjoy as I take you on a whirlwind tour of some of the Bars and Taverns of Downtown Timmins:

Sorry Nikki, but your photo did not work out but everyone who has stayed in the Days Inn will know this little corner of heaven!

Paul (Nearest the Camera) and Nikki send all Shania's Fans seasons greeting from all Nikki's Sport's Gallery

Old 12-23-2004, 11:15 PM
tower

Well Nancy from Club 147 sends her greeting to you all as well and I do belive that was my Beer she was pouring... I had to hand deliver my Christmas Cards to each bar, which ment I got lots of Hugs and Kisses and stuff, Tough Job, but I am just the man for it, after all as you are about to see Winter has set in at last and with a day time high of only -23 deg C and a wind chill of -32 I could not walk long outside without nipping into a Bar for a Beer and a Hug....

Next Stop? Just across the road, man it was cold!

Shel was working so her Husband John accepted my offer of a Christmas Beer and say's Hi to all you FANtASTIC Shania fans!

From all at Simply Suds II on Algonquin

Old 12-23-2004, 11:19 PM
tower

And so my tough assignment continued onward and upwards for I have to climb to the top to reach my next watering hole....

But I stopped outside long enough to take these piccy's for all you Timmins lovers to enjoy:

The Girls and Boys that run Timmins Transport wish all Shania's fans the very best for the Holidays and the new year to come

Last edited by tower : 12-23-2004 at 11:41 PM.
Old 12-23-2004, 11:23 PM
tower

So finally I climb the "Stairway to Heaven" (sorry Zep fan's ouch) and:

Where I caught duty Manageress Alex with her hair up so to speak....

Old 12-23-2004, 11:28 PM
tower

And so my Christmas good will journey comes to an end, until next year that is when I have no doubt I will do it all over again.

By the time I got to my last stop the light was going as a heavy snow squall bore down and the temperature dipped to -24 deg C with a wind chill of goodness knows what.... COLD, very very COLD!!!

Fin's is no more, Long live Jack Krackers Roadhouse!!!!

Old 12-23-2004, 11:32 PM
tower

And here are your new hosts at J.C's as it is rapidly being known as about town:

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to everyone out there in Shanialand. See You all in Timmins in 2005 where the welcome will be as warm as today was cold..... Brrr

Timmins Tom warming up at last....
Old 12-26-2004, 11:13 PM

Thanks for all the wonderful pics Tom, happy holidays to you too.

Olga

I'm havin' me a party!!!
Old 12-27-2004, 04:34 AM
tower

Quote:
Originally posted by olgap
Thanks for all the wonderful pics Tom, happy holidays to you too.

Olga

Thank you Olga, Hope you are OK in this cold spell -33 deg C overnight but it is going to warm up with a lunchtime high of -16 expected today Monday.
Post New Thread Reply