Talk about Shania's NEW album with other Shania fans!
North American Online Fan Club | Shania's Place | Shania Portal |
Shania Spotlight | Shania Twain City!
Shania Boards Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Shania Twain North American Online Fan Club
Click For More Info on Shania's Kids Program!
[] Visit Shania's Official Site!
[] Still the One in Vegas!
[] Shania on Spanish TV
[] Shania on French TV
[] Shania in TIME!
[] Shania on Today Show
[] Shania at Grey Cup
[] Shania on Late Show
[] Shania Desktop Calendar!
[] Shania Fans Wallpapers!
[]Chatroom
[] Board Members Pics
[] Timmins Trip Photos!
[] Board Code of Conduct!

Go Back   Shania Boards > Shania Talk > The Former Shania Centre in Timmins
User Name
Password

Post New Thread Reply

Old 12-26-2004, 06:27 PM
Can't wait for Fan Con 3

Hi Tom!

I hope you had a great Christmas in Timmins (your new adopted home). I will be in Timmins on December 29th to January 2nd. I hope you are around, I haven't seen you since the Fan Con.

Well Best Wishes for the New Year.

Andrea
Old 12-26-2004, 08:52 PM
Can't wait for Fan Con 3

I forgot to thank you Tom too for offering your place to me, thats really nice of you but I am actually going to be staying at Ren's house.

Thanks Tom!

Andrea
Old 12-26-2004, 10:55 PM

Thanks Tom and Chris for the pics and stories. I too think they were wonderful to read.

Andrea have fun on your trip to Timmins. Wishing everyone in Timmins a very happy New Year filled with fun and celebration.

Olga

I'm havin' me a party!!!
Old 12-27-2004, 04:26 AM
tower

Quote:
Originally posted by spicyandrea
I forgot to thank you Tom too for offering your place to me, thats really nice of you but I am actually going to be staying at Ren's house.

Thanks Tom!

Andrea

Yes that is cool, my trip did not work out so I will be in town, so I think it is my duty to meet up with you both, I will PM you with my Phone number.
Old 12-29-2004, 11:06 AM
Can't wait for Fan Con 3

Thanks Olga....have a great New Year!!

Tom, thanks for your numbers. Ren and I will definitely try and get together with you and maybe Sab and Chris can join us!
See you soon.

Andrea
Old 12-29-2004, 07:37 PM

Hello Tom, Olga, and Andrea...Here's to wishin you all a Very Merry Shania Happy New Year...

Benjamin
Old 12-29-2004, 09:12 PM

Thanks Benjamin to you as well all the best in the new year.

Olga

I'm havin' me a party!!!
Old 12-29-2004, 11:47 PM
tower

Quote:
Thanks Olga....have a great New Year!!

Tom, thanks for your numbers. Ren and I will definitely try and get together with you and maybe Sab and Chris can join us!
See you soon.

Andrea

Yes that would be fun, you could 'break' my new Town house in and be my first house party, but downtown is fine by me Too, It will be great seeing you again.! Welcome back
Old 01-04-2005, 02:46 PM
Can't wait for Fan Con 3

Hey Ben....Happy New Year to you too. What did you get up to?

Tom, I am sorry that we didn't get together. I got that Timmins flu that was going around. I'm sure I will be back again soon, so hopefully Ren and I can meet up again with you, Chris and Sab again.
Tom and Chris, your pictures captured the winter in Timmins perfectly. The only thing that you don't get to experience through the pictures is the cold. It is pretty cold up north. Come to Toronto, our snow melted!!

I got to go skating on Gillies Lake (the oval) with Luc. It was really fun. The ice was a bit bumpy but that didn't stop us from skating, it was actually quite funny trying not to fall! Thanks Luc for going with me...lets do it again sometime!

Hope everyone is having a great new year.

Andrea
Old 01-04-2005, 10:42 PM

Quote:
Hey Ben....Happy New Year to you too. What did you get up to?

Tom, I am sorry that we didn't get together. I got that Timmins flu that was going around. I'm sure I will be back again soon, so hopefully Ren and I can meet up again with you, Chris and Sab again.
Tom and Chris, your pictures captured the winter in Timmins perfectly. The only thing that you don't get to experience through the pictures is the cold. It is pretty cold up north. Come to Toronto, our snow melted!!

I got to go skating on Gillies Lake (the oval) with Luc. It was really fun. The ice was a bit bumpy but that didn't stop us from skating, it was actually quite funny trying not to fall! Thanks Luc for going with me...lets do it again sometime!

Hope everyone is having a great new year.

Andrea

Hello Andrea...Yes Happy New Year to you too...Good to hear from you...Glad you had a great time on Gillies Lake Ice Skating...Sounds like some good cold fun...That's what they do in the Netherlands this time of year since there is an awfull lot of water in the Netherlands and Ice is plentiful this time of year...So Ice Skating there is a favorite past time like in Canada... As for me I spent my time in Dallas, TX visiting family and friends there...Got to see my terrific sister and brother as well along with some my mom's Dutch friends in Dallas and also my Father...Had a great time and I went to the John F Kennedy Memorial in Downtown Dallas, TX...That was a sad moment in American history...I still remember the event like it was yesterday when President Kennedy was assasinated by dastardly people...I was in Gym class in the Ninth grade, in Houston, TX when the event happened in the month of November so long ago...But that was a really sad day for Jacqueline Kennedy and the rest of America...I also spent some time in Virginia Beach for New Years visiting my children and wife...Everyone seems to be fine and now once again I am back in Leonardtown, MD...That was a long trip Andrea...But I look forward to my next visit to the STC Centre this year...See you then Andrea...Have a great time...

Benjamin

Last edited by corran : 01-04-2005 at 11:05 PM.
Post New Thread Reply